• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The remaining game that scares me the most is....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  808
  • Days Won:  0

Rutgers.

Cincy has certainly proven themselves moreso than Rutgers, but we've got Cincy at home for homecoming and I believe in the 12th man.  Everyone has sort of written off Rutgers because they had a down game vs. Maryland.  But this could end up being that nasty road game that we flop this year.

Hearing "UCONN" still makes me uncomfortable (the UCONN loss 2 years ago was worse than all those missed FG's at Auburn combined!), although I think our team is legitimately good enough this year that it shouldnt be too much of a concern.  Same thing with Pitt x 1000.

So my concern level on a 1-10 scale (10 being REALLY concerned...like I was in Auburn) for each remaining game.

FAU - 2

UCF - 3

Rutgers - 9

Cincy - 8

Louisville - 7

UCONN - 4

Pitt - 3

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

I'm pretty much at 7's across the board...

If we play our A game, no one will beat us.

If we play our C game, a few teams have a chance.

But we have played our D games against lesser opponents as recently as last year (FIU/McNeese)

I am confident we'll continue to get better, but there is always that nervousnous in the back of my mind for every game.

• Content Count:  385

Cincy scares me the most.  I really think RU is overrated right now, but they will be good in the future. Cincy is on fire.  Our Offense needs to be able to get through that D.  So far we haven't had D's that have been great (except AU) and those two games will be the ones.  Also UCONN is looking pretty good too. THey aren't going down without a fight.

• Content Count:  104

FAU - 2

UCF - 3

Rutgers - 9

Cincy - 8

Louisville - 7

UCONN - 4

Pitt - 3

I don't worry as much about Rutgers.  I'm glad we're not playing them in November, because it could get cold up there.  But they've yet to beat a 1A team.  I'd rank them as follows:

FAU - 1 (cake walk)

UCF - 8 (they will want the win bad, and they've been impressive so far this season)

Rutgers - 4 (hasn't beat a 1A team yet; I might change this after I see how they do against Cincy)

UConn - 3 (No excuse for losing this one)

Cincy - 10 (If we aren't the cream of the Big East crop, then Cincy is.  This game will tell)

Syracuse - 2 (you missed them)

Louisville - 7 (I'm not letting the loss to Syracuse fool me too much)

Pitt - 9 (cold weather game)

• Content Count:  9,765
  • Days Won:  9

the one that concerns me most is....................FAU

Like CJL says, one game at a time.

• Content Count:  5,903

Army... man, they are a tough team, I don't care if it's homecoming.... oh, wait, nevermind.

• Content Count:  2,016

That Cinci game will be the toughest remaining, especially if our offense doesn't improve.  Making it even harder is the fact that they 2 weeks to prepare for us, they are off the week before we play, just like last year.

• Content Count:  9,038

As of right now, both Cincinnati AND Rutgers scare me equally.

The Cincy/Rutgers game this weekend will solidify which one is harder.

Archived