• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The remaining game that scares me the most is....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,812
  • Days Won:  0

Rutgers on 5 days rest after UCif kind of scares me; not to mention a sold out Thursday night primetime game at Rutgers.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,757

Cincy scares me the worst.  They have a defense that can shut down our short passing game and may be able to bottle up the run again.  We will need to stretch them with the deep threat in order to keep `em honest. 

As far as RU and Louisville, I'd not look past them a bit... beating us would turn their season right around.  But Uconn will probably put up a  tougher fight than either of them.

• Content Count:  4,642

Cincy and UCONN

• Content Count:  4,642

however, dont underestimate our team to be pissed off about our performance last year at Cincy - it may make it a lot better for our focus

• Content Count:  7,890

all the games could be tough if your O doesn't step it up

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

I'm really nervous about the Sugar Bowl matchup...

;)

• Content Count:  3,103

FAU - 2

UCF - 3

Rutgers - 9

Cincy - 8

Louisville - 7

UCONN - 4

Pitt - 3

I don't worry as much about Rutgers.  I'm glad we're not playing them in November, because it could get cold up there.  But they've yet to beat a 1A team.  I'd rank them as follows:

FAU - 1 (cake walk)

UCF - 8 (they will want the win bad, and they've been impressive so far this season)

Rutgers - 4 (hasn't beat a 1A team yet; I might change this after I see how they do against Cincy)

UConn - 3 (No excuse for losing this one)

Cincy - 10 (If we aren't the cream of the Big East crop, then Cincy is.  This game will tell)

Syracuse - 2 (you missed them)

Louisville - 7 (I'm not letting the loss to Syracuse fool me too much)

Pitt - 9 (cold weather game)

obviously you don't know College Football, Buffalo is in the MAC (D-1A conference), Navy is a D-1A indy, only Norfolk State is a D-1AA, and Rutgers only loss is to Maryland of the ACC.

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

FAU - 6. I don't know why people think this is going to be an easy game. They're going to have something for USF.

UCF - 1. As long as they keep running their mouth, USF will never lose to them.

Rutgers - 8. Mostly because it's a road game. I don't think they're as good as they were last year.

UConn - 5. They're not that bad, and the weather could be a factor if they play the game at night.

Cincinnati - 7. Homecoming game, an atmosphere UC is not used to, and revenge.

Louisville - 9. I think they'll have pulled themselves together by this point. Don't underestimate them just because they got nipped at the buzzer by a top-10 team and then had one lousy game.

Pittsburgh - 3. Mostly because of the weather. This goes up to a 6 if Wannstedt has been fired by this point.

• Content Count:  565

I believe the scariest game will be between us and the loser of the Rutgers/Cincy game. They will be hanging on to their BCS hopes by their fingers, and teams in that kind of situation are that much tougher to beat.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

I believe the scariest game will be between us and the loser of the Rutgers/Cincy game. They will be hanging on to their BCS hopes by their fingers, and teams in that kind of situation are that much tougher to beat.

I think it's just the opposite. WVU was hanging on to BCS hopes by their fingertips last year when we played them and you saw how that turned out. Whoever wins the RU/Cincy will be brimmimg with confidence and will be the tougher game .... and I hope it's Rutgers. Cincy scares me.

Archived