• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Herbstreit/Saban

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  242
  • Days Won:  0

A friend of mine from ATL (Auburn Grad) called today to say that Herbsteit was on ESPN saying that USF is a good team but the best team in the state is still UF. Herbstreit called the AU game a "stumble" and they should rebound agains LSU. Is this consistent with his comments yesterday on 620 AM yesterday? Sounds as if ESPN is pimping the game on ESPN this weekend. Aslo, he said there was a scandal at Hoover HS outside B'ham where the AD had to re-sign because they were falsifying athletes' transcripts, of which, most of them went to 'Bama.

• Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

We must kill the giant...  Screw the big 3, I want the BIG 1 !!!  USF !!

• Content Count:  1,478

Man, Saban must have meant to make those comments about his own program

• Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

We must kill the giant...   Screw the big 3, I want the BIG 1 !!!   USF !!

Mutt.  I have a man crush on your skills... 

• Content Count:  1,911

66% of the nation on espn.com voted UF was still the best team in the state.  Herbstreit said UF was "by far" the best team in Florida still?

really Kurt "by far"?...do you get paid?  I could see an argument saying I still think UF edges USF out as the best, but "by far"? 

Who beat Auburn in their house and who got beat by Auburn in their house?  hmmm.  still no love from the so called know it alls. 

• Content Count:  1,528

I heard this too. They had a segment on Sportscenter yesterday evening and asked Kirk who the best team in FL was and they had video clips of us. He did say that UF is still the best team in the state of FL. He didn't really even have to think about it. Guess he has to think that since they destroyed his Suckeyes last year,.

• Content Count:  1,911

I dont care what he has to say, he's got us ranked #6. That's saying all I want to hear.

• Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

66% of the nation on espn.com voted UF was still the best team in the state.  Herbstreit said UF was "by far" the best team in Florida still?

really Kurt "by far"?...do you get paid?  I could see an argument saying I still think UF edges USF out as the best, but "by far"? 

Who beat Auburn in their house and who got beat by Auburn in their house?  hmmm.  still no love from the so called know it alls. 

Man, you know the world is coming to an end when I agree with one of the so called three wisemen. :o

• Content Count:  1,066

Man, Saban must have meant to make those comments about his own program

Actually, this is a very common Freud defense mechanism....It is called Projection.  This is when someone talks about or complains about someone's "traits or behaviors" and is actually talking about what they don't like about themselves.  This is also classified as a maladaptive defense mechanism.

Hey Coach Sybian, get some counseling!!!

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

I dont care what he has to say, he's got us ranked #6. That's saying all I want to hear.

Kirk is putting us at 6 as of our current season merrit.  If Florida beats LSU dont think we're going to go up 1 spot to 5.  We'll stay at 6 and Florida will jump us in both polls. Garunteed.

Ah la, Go LSU!

Archived