• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Stewart Mandel has us at #4 and OSU fans are POed

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  325
  • Days Won:  0

The Mandel love fest continues ;D

Here is his ballot:

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/files/specials/collegefootball_front/votes/MANDEL.html?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME

and here is his posting:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/si_blogs/football/ncaa/2007/09/five-things-we-learned-this-weekend_30.html

You gotta to read the feedback in the comments section.  Ohio State fans are particularly peeved.

• Content Count:  1,066

Should have heard the Ohio State and Florida fans Sunday at my local Beef's....They couldn't justify with concrete logic why USF should have been #6 .... I told them right to their faces, you name one team that was ranked higher or close to USF, played another team that was rank close to or higher than themselves and WON.  With 13 of the AP 25 losing last weekend, USF did what they needed to do on the field Friday night....They got rewarded with their results from the entire season thus far....PERIOD.

They couldn't come back with a response.

• Content Count:  398

The comments are HIGHLY entertaining. Some people like us, some hate us, but most I think are feeling a little threatened.

And what would happen if we had to play OSU in a bowl game?

• Content Count:  459

The comments are HIGHLY entertaining. Some people like us, some hate us, but most I think are feeling a little threatened.

And what would happen if we had to play OSU in a bowl game?

Love USF or hate USF it puts USF in the conversation and that is a good place to be no matter how long it lasts.

• Content Count:  651

I recieved a text from a buddy I coach with who is a diehard OSU fan saying congratulations!!! Was impressed that he sent it. I relpied thanks and he came back with, " I sure hope we don't see you guys in a bowl game!" Seeing our defense Friday night, we are scary good! As long as we limit the turnovers the rest of the year, we have a great shot at running the table!

• Content Count:  4,642

i never could have imagined the day where we are smack talking with the likes of ohio state... wow.

• Content Count:  4,501

Had to laugh this morning - UCF guy on the radio saying kevin Smith will run all over us.  He(Smith) runs N/S unlike Slaton and White and that is why he will do much better then they did.

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Tyrone's gonna eat Kevin Smith for lunch ;D

• Content Count:  1,260

My dream scenario would be to play the Big 10 champ in a bowl.....because frankly...that's a game we would match up well in. If we can just keep winning...some of those OSU fans posting on Mandel's page will get their wish..... ;)

• Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

My dream scenario would be to play the Big 10 champ in a bowl.....because frankly...that's a game we would match up well in. If we can just keep winning...some of those OSU fans posting on Mandel's page will get their wish..... ;)

I guess if we win out and are the BE champ, and say USC and LSU go undefeated to play for the NC, we could play in the Rose Bowl against the Big 10 champ.  That would be something, USF in the Rose Bowl.

Archived