• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

BEST TEAM IN THE STATE!!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

Amazing...I can't believe we're now the best team in Florida!! We HAVE to be ranked at least 6 or 7 spots above the Gators.

doubtful....UF won't fall that far and we won't rise that far.

why wont we rise.  Texas is gone, we will be ahead of WVU, Ahead of rutgers, oregon bye bye, clemson is done, ahead of va tech with one loss, we will go ahead of USC, BC isnt really doing that well, they only be a GT team that isnt that good, oh yeah and OU will drop

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,165
  • Days Won:  0

Amazing...I can't believe we're now the best team in Florida!! We HAVE to be ranked at least 6 or 7 spots above the Gators.

We will bery very lucky if we are ranked in front of the Gators at all. There's NO WAY we'll be 6 or 7 ahead of them

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Being the team with the best recordin the State in the 5th week of college football means nothing, it's about being the team with the best record after the bowl games.  Also as im sure CJL would say to be the best you have to beat the best.  Lets just focus on FAU and the rest of the games on our schedule before we go proclaiming our team as the best at anything.  This is a marathon boys not a sprint. 

• Content Count:  2,307

Awesome week for USF to move on up!

GO BULLS!

• Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

We still need to beat FAU & UCF.

Go BULLS !!!

You are so right ET.  Let's not get carried away, we have only finished one third of our games.

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

You are right, we will still be behind UF

Obviously no way we are 6 or 7 spots ahead of them, but I think one spot ahead is very possible.  Many predicted before today that USF would be ~11 with WVU (5) just behind them.  Now that Florida (4) has lost, I could see it being something like USF - UF - WVU.

It really doesn't matter much, provided we beat FAU (please no "respect FAU" posts) then we will be ahead or behind UF next week based on the LSU game.  If UF is behind us and beats LSU they jump us, if they are ahead of us and loose they fall behind.

• Content Count:  1,479

Being the team with the best recordin the State in the 5th week of college football means nothing, it's about being the team with the best record after the bowl games.  Also as im sure CJL would say to be the best you have to beat the best.  Lets just focus on FAU and the rest of the games on our schedule before we go proclaiming our team as the best at anything.  This is a marathon boys not a sprint. 

I think you are right overall, however this has been the best 24 hours in USF history! SO I'm going to celebrate and say WAR **** EAGLE, GO BULLS!!! Coach and the players can worry about FAU today and tommorow, I'll start Monday or Tues. thinking about them.

GO BULLS

WE ARE (probably)  GOING TO BE IN THE FREAKING TOP 10 TOMMOROW!!!!  GO BULLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Content Count:  1,254

Let's not get ahead of ourselves guys...JUST BEAT FAU!!!

• Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

why wont we rise.  Texas is gone, we will be ahead of WVU, Ahead of rutgers, oregon bye bye, clemson is done, ahead of va tech with one loss, we will go ahead of USC, BC isnt really doing that well, they only be a GT team that isnt that good, oh yeah and OU will drop

The politics of college football. :P

• Content Count:  385

We wont be ahead of UF? Doesn't make sense to me.

WE beat AU on the road, we beat the #5 team in the nation....what the F has UF done? Nothing, they are overrated just like the rest of the teams that got upset today.

I will be the most pissed if we are ranked behind them.

Archived