• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Dear World: Screw off!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,812
  • Days Won:  0

It will end as we keep winning !

Big Bubbles, no troubles.

Go BULLS !!!

Nice to see you again at the game, ET. Hope you guys had as fun a time as we did.

AndytheBulls, thanks for the link. Good read.

I guess the bottom line is that those that really matter have noticed USF. Still, I would rather our players go home and flip on ESPN and hear that they're beasts instead of hearing the media tear down the other team.  :-\

I ok with them hearing that stuff they know they played well and maybe this will keep them hungry. I keep seeing other teams play like they read their media clippings and believed them.

• Content Count:  1,812

"External validation" AFFECTS POST SEASON PLAY

Nope. Win the Big East and we know were in the BCS. Worry about the things we can control. Errrrr . . . . .by we I mean the team as I am no longer one of those guys that pretends that I am on the team and when they win it makes me better.

Good to see you on here. You can use the we in CFB we are the Alumni and supporters of the team. It is good not to need that validation from the we. Players will come and go but Alumni and true supporters will always remain. I know you have supported this team since day one and to me that makes you a we.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

I'm really getting sick of the excuses.

WVU game in 06:  We won, but it was chalked up to a fluke.  World says: if USF wants to prove itself, lets see what it can do against Auburn next year

Auburn game in 07:  We won, but according to the World, this is the weakest Auburn team in like a billion years. Might as well have been Valdosta State (in a down year).  If you beat #5 WVU, then we'll listen.

WVU vs. USF in 07: We won. World?  WVU was overrated, and this win shows that the Big East is weak.

FREAKIN ENOUGH. I officially no longer care what anyone says (that includes ESPN).   WHAT THE #$%# does USF have to do for folks just to say we're legit? WHAT!?  Beat Rutgers? Are you f-ing kidding me? If we beat Rutgers on the road, they will say the Big East is having a down year and USF is a skunk.  We could go to the GD national championship game and blow out USC and there would still be excuses. It's time to realize that it will NEVER END. 

We just cannot win. Sure, we get some bandwagon media cause its trendy to say we'll pull upsets. But i wonder if anyone will ever look at USF as a legit contender.

Makes me f-ing crazy.

(/rant)

Griggsy....

I've always found it very interesting that you have a "religious" quote in your signature, yet you are always throwing the abbreviated curse words around in your posts.

Just an observation.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

Nope. Win the Big East and we know were in the BCS. Worry about the things we can control.

Exactly ... the only thing "external validation" affects is #1 vs #2 and the non-BCS conferences pertaining to bowls ..... We fall under neither of those criteria  .... YET. 

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I love how they're saying exactly what they did last year after our win vs. WVU

"That was bad for the Big East"

right.....

• Content Count:  997
  • Days Won:  1

Good to see you on here. You can use the we in CFB we are the Alumni and supporters of the team. It is good not to need that validation from the we. Players will come and go but Alumni and true supporters will always remain. I know you have supported this team since day one and to me that makes you a we.

Thanks Nuke. . .  I really missed our section this game. I saw some tix 2 rows up in 137 online for a bundle and almost got em would have been worth it to see you guys again. Hope your doing well after the fire, wish everyone well for me.

• Content Count:  318

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

For what it's worth, Mel Kiper thought we were legit even before we beat West Virginia. But yeah, it's annoying to hear everybody e;se and their mother keep questioning us

Archived