• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Your Fans showed Class

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,363
  • Days Won:  0

Harder to rush our field with a 10-foot retaining wall and a taser-wielding army. But it looked like they were letting everyone go once the stadium crew got the goal posts down.

Also some of the players raced over to the student section and jumped into the stands as soon as Grothe downed the last snap.

I loved the players jumping into the stands. It was almost a reverse rush the field.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Your Fans showed Class

If only you saw what I saw today. I was truely ashamed of my fellow students today,  using profanity at every 'neer they saw and fighting with each other. Made me sick.

• Content Count:  5,241

I made it a thing of mine tonight to show a lil class to WVU fans and wish them good luck and welcoming them to Tampa, mainly because of the hospitality that was shown to me at AUBURN!

Anyways, all was amazing, I just sang bon jovi karoke with some random bullls fans at a bar down the street from my house. AMAZING!

• Content Count:  565

Your Fans showed Class

If only you saw what I saw today. I was truely ashamed of my fellow students today,  using profanity at every 'neer they saw and fighting with each other. Made me sick.

As was I. I was there at 1:30, and did nothing but sit in the sun for 5 hours, for me and my brother be able to sit in my usual seats. Front row, near the band. About 30 minutes before game time, a bunch of drunk douchebags decide to use the stairwell as their location, as do all of their friends, and rub up on me, almost pushing me over, and get pissed off at me for refusing to move over, and not allowing people to stand on my seat (Some of us do like to sit down during breaks in the action) . Going up and down stairs involves accidental feel-ups, because apparantly people can't understand that people like to use stairs to achieve a higher elevation, and decide to just stand there.

It's like us students use the game as an excuse to be ********

• Content Count:  1,165

I saw a lot of both.

I saw lots of good behavior, but I saw lots of bad behavior as well.  I saw one guy even pushing a WVU fan after the game as he was just leaving the stadium.

I pushed a WVU chick though, but she had it coming.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

You would expect the goalpost to come down, but your fans slowly came to the field and contained themselves... great show!

We slowly trickled onto the field because the last time we tried to rush the field (UL win @ home 2 seasons ago) the police were tackling students, tasering them and just being down right over aggressive and nasty.  The story made some local head lines but thats was about it.  Most students still remember that and that was the reason for the slow trickle more so than anything. 

• Content Count:  958

Some of our students students are so stupid...

chanting "overrated" throughout the entire game, "West ******," and singing "na na na hey hey hey goodbye" while WVU was driving down the field with one score to win...

WHY?!?!?!?!?!??!  Is it the alcohol?  I'm a USF students and I'm embarrassed by how my fellow peers act.

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

Why don't you all start a campaign to do something about it instead of talking about it here? Seriously, it needs to be done.

• Content Count:  1,165

Some of our students students are so stupid...

chanting "overrated" throughout the entire game, "West ******," and singing "na na na hey hey hey goodbye" while WVU was driving down the field with one score to win...

WHY?!?!?!?!?!??!  Is it the alcohol?  I'm a USF students and I'm embarrassed by how my fellow peers act.

One score to tie*

But yea, people chanting overrated before the game, and multiple times during it? That's stupid. I don't like the overrated chant much at all, but at least use it at the appropriate time...reminds me of last year when UCF fans were shaking their keys at us in the SECOND QUARTER after they scored to cut our lead. That is, they were losing, in the first half, and were doing key shaking  :Duh

• Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

Your Fans showed Class

Yeah, it was pretty dsigraceful. It's one thing to heckle an opposing fan but some of the students were WAY out of line with their comments.

Archived