• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

espn's McShay picks USF to win on espn front page

USF03

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  574
  • Days Won:  0

Man all that incest in West Virginia really distorts their reality I see.

This guy is unbelievable.  ::)

• Content Count:  1,911

Nevermind...found it.

• Content Count:  2,461

What truth you ask... the fact that WVU is a class above USF and this game is going to be a blow and over by halftime.

Morgantown, last year. Don't give me any we were injured BS. Just take it like a man.

Emphasize MORGANTOWN... Come on. Home field advantage should have more than made up for the "injuries."

Also, I would like to note that White didn't play the game after - BECAUSE HE GOT STOMPED BY OUR D.

Hopefully, it will happen again. I hope his hip pointer is OK.

• Content Count:  73

To WVU.

Even if we lose we are even the last two years 1-1.

If we win, then you will have lost to what you call an inferior team two straight years...no wonder you are so defensive.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Yes this is a good game among many this season for both teams.  Who is broadcasting this game again?  Oh yeah, ESPN.  Who is responsible for marketing/hyping this game? Oh yeah, ESPN.  Honestly the "biggest game of the year" will come again a couple more times this season on a Friday night for ESPN.  Should the truth be told on this game?  What truth you ask... the fact that WVU is a class above USF and this game is going to be a blow and over by halftime.  If that kind of marketing was used, hardly any of the people "reeled in" by the current hype of USF winning against WVU would even bother watching the game and the ratings would be in the basement.  ESPN knows what it has to do in order to get the most ratings possible out of this game.  Expect most of the big "money maker commercials" to be front loaded in this one as the majority of the viewers will be doing/watching something else by the half.

Classic broadcasting tactic and too many people are buying into it.  USF, take my advice... remember your role, do not let this loss crush your season because you were not that good to start with.

Thanks Uncle Rico.  Think you can throw a football over them mountains? 

• Content Count:  849

Defense wins championships baby!!!! We have a lot of it too!!!

If Pat White throws the ball more than 17 times, West Virginia will lose by 2 TDs

• Content Count:  1,981

I'm sick of excuses.  Injuries are part of football. You were injured, well, we were playing with a RS Freshman QB.

• Content Count:  349

I'm sick of excuses.  Injuries are part of football. You were injured, well, we were playing with a RS Freshman QB.

And a walk-on Running Back after the starter went out in the first game... we had our share of injuries too... didn't blame the Rutgers loss on them... or the UofL loss on them... ::)

Anyways, I've always liked Todd McShay's articles. I tend to agree with him, and find him to be one of the more readable writers for ESPN. :)

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

1) slaton's injury was his hand... he's an RB... he still had 100% legs, and couldn't get by our defense... or is it that he couldn't stiff arm with a hurt hand?  I thought he was so fast, we couldn't touch him.  Oh, so we are fast enough to contain him (as proven twice already).

2)  white's injury was minor... every team has injuries... all it takes is a minor injury to disrail your chance of fielding a good team?  I hope your team watches their step getting off the team bus from the hotel.  That step down is a doozie.

• Content Count:  4,501

Same page Feldman picks WV to win and I will agree with that if WV scores 41 points that he predicts they will score I think they will win but since they are playing the USF defense there is no way they score 41.

Archived