• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

WVU was injured last year

SANJAY

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  39
  • Days Won:  0

I wasn't comparing championships.......I was talking about attendance!  Everywhere we go it is their game of the new century.  Louisville black out, Maryland black out, and now you guys are gonna green us out.  

That tends to be the case when you are ranked in the top 5 and you play teams that aren't ranked.

I agree....I want to be the hunted!!  That means you have what other people want and are trying to take from you.  Louisville was ranked in the top 10 though when they blacked us out.

You are the top game left on our schedule, with the biggest implications.  You are #5 and that is what we are hoping to be.

If we win, we'll be top 10 next week, and you guys will probably be still in the top 10.

If you win, we'll probably fall out of the rankings or very close, and you'll still be #5.

The implications are big for us because of your rankings, and the hype your team has generated having 2 heisman candidates, and devine as well, and that this game could put us on the national map as a true contender. 

We are all syched up because we know we have a defense good enough to have as good a shot as anyone at stopping your offense.  If anyone can do it, we can. 

And our offense is leagues better than it was last year, when you lost to a one dimensional team.

There is no reason for us to not be extremely confident, and also no reason for us to not be nervous as heck because you guys are so **** good.

Personally I can't wait to get this game going.  I want to see what we are made of to be honest with you.  These are the games that define your program.  National TV, the only game on that night, two top ranked teams.  I expect to get your best shot and in return I am positive that you have our teams attention.  I love Coach Rod and his ego.........he isn't pleased that you guys stopped our run game last year.  

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

I wasn't comparing championships.......I was talking about attendance!  Everywhere we go it is their game of the new century.  Louisville black out, Maryland black out, and now you guys are gonna green us out.  

That tends to be the case when you are ranked in the top 5 and you play teams that aren't ranked.

I agree....I want to be the hunted!!  That means you have what other people want and are trying to take from you.  Louisville was ranked in the top 10 though when they blacked us out.

You are the top game left on our schedule, with the biggest implications.  You are #5 and that is what we are hoping to be.

If we win, we'll be top 10 next week, and you guys will probably be still in the top 10.

If you win, we'll probably fall out of the rankings or very close, and you'll still be #5.

The implications are big for us because of your rankings, and the hype your team has generated having 2 heisman candidates, and devine as well, and that this game could put us on the national map as a true contender. 

We are all syched up because we know we have a defense good enough to have as good a shot as anyone at stopping your offense.  If anyone can do it, we can. 

And our offense is leagues better than it was last year, when you lost to a one dimensional team.

There is no reason for us to not be extremely confident, and also no reason for us to not be nervous as heck because you guys are so **** good.

Personally I can't wait to get this game going.  I want to see what we are made of to be honest with you.  These are the games that define your program.  National TV, the only game on that night, two top ranked teams.  I expect to get your best shot and in return I am positive that you have our teams attention.  I love Coach Rod and his ego.........he isn't pleased that you guys stopped our run game last year.  

When you said Coach Rod, i was thinking Rod Smith... yet one more thing in our favor.  ;)

Sanjay........I give you guys credit for what you did in Morgantown last year.  My point is that you will see a different Pat White this year.  Jarrett Brown should have been inserted last year during that game.  He may play some in this years game if you guys go to cover zero and dare us to pass.  Brown is a better passer than White and he might well be the key to the game.  No doubt you guys have a great defense and I apologize if you think I was trying to cheapen your win last year.

If you guys are thinking about putting in Brown over white, that sounds like you aren't too confident in his ability to pass.  All i've heard this year is how white is a highly underrated passer.  If that is the case, he should be the guy, end of story... regardless if we stack the box (which WILL happen btw b/c we aren't letting white or slaton beat us) and rely on our dominant corners for pass protection.

I'm not saying that Brown should play because when the game is on the line, there is no one in the country that I want with the football than Pat White.  When it is 3rd and 3 he finds a way to get the first down.  I want that in my quarterback and I hate it when the other team has that type of player as well (Grothe).  I just don't see you guys stopping us this year. Too many weapons and we will make you defend the whole field this year.  We will run our offense at a very fast pace hoping to wear you guys down and take advantage of our depth.  This will be a close game throughout but we pull it out in the end.  

For the record, it is nice for once to be able to disagree with opposing fans without it getting ugly.  Pretty classy....hopefully I get the same treatment on Friday night!! 

For the record, it is nice for once to be able to disagree with opposing fans without it getting ugly.  Pretty classy....hopefully I get the same treatment on Friday night!! 

I'm sure you are welcome at any of the tailgates down here.  Most people are pretty good like that.

There is a private lot on Ohio Ave... feel free to stop by there.  THere will be quite a few people out at that lot... (see bullbackers.com for directions)

Is the tailgate on Ohio Ave. a  board sponsored tailgate??

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

We try to be as classy as we can be.  I would love nothing more to be known as the classiest fan base in the state.  If i see you ill toss you as beer and talk some football, holla via PM if you wanna take me up on it. 

It isn't board sponsored... it is a private tailgate, but a good chunk of the most active posters on this board are members of the Bull Backers, so it is the place you have the best chance of meeting people from this board in en masse.

• Content Count:  382

We are like the Yankees, we sell out at home and on the road. 

You sir, are NOT the NEW YORK YANKEES.

We try to be as classy as we can be.  I would love nothing more to be known as the classiest fan base in the state.  If i see you ill toss you as beer and talk some football, holla via PM if you wanna take me up on it.   

Would like to take you up on the beer........I will have a crew of about 10 people with me on Friday and we are trying to determine where we are going to go drink before the game.  I have some recommendations from other board members

Archived