• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

WVU was injured last year

SANJAY

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

For the record, it is nice for once to be able to disagree with opposing fans without it getting ugly.  Pretty classy....hopefully I get the same treatment on Friday night!! 

We try to be as classy as we can be.  I would love nothing more to be known as the classiest fan base in the state.  If i see you ill toss you as beer and talk some football, holla via PM if you wanna take me up on it.   

Would like to take you up on the beer........I will have a crew of about 10 people with me on Friday and we are trying to determine where we are going to go drink before the game.  I have some recommendations from other board members

You won't go wrong no matter what you choose to do.  Great tailgates everywhere.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  39
  • Days Won:  0

We are like the Yankees, we sell out at home and on the road. 

You sir, are NOT the NEW YORK YANKEES.

Knew that comment would ruffle some feathers.........was talking about attendance.  We seem to always bring out the best in opposing fans.

For the record, it is nice for once to be able to disagree with opposing fans without it getting ugly.  Pretty classy....hopefully I get the same treatment on Friday night!! 

We try to be as classy as we can be.  I would love nothing more to be known as the classiest fan base in the state.  If i see you ill toss you as beer and talk some football, holla via PM if you wanna take me up on it.   

Would like to take you up on the beer........I will have a crew of about 10 people with me on Friday and we are trying to determine where we are going to go drink before the game.  I have some recommendations from other board members

You won't go wrong no matter what you choose to do.  Great tailgates everywhere.

Do you recommend the Press Box??

• Content Count:  849

If you watch the game you can tell that White couldn't make the cuts that he normally makes.  By the way, who cares how many fans you are going to have at the game.  If you haven't noticed we play pretty well on the road also.  We have lost one away game in the last three years and that was at Louisville last year.  For you guys to think that 65,000 fans are gonna rattle our guys you need to understand that we are used to playing in big time environments.  We are like the Yankees, we sell out at home and on the road. 

Like the yankees? Hardly atleast the Yankees have won like 24 championships to your um "zero". And thinking USF can't play in big games, is odd. Penn State, 100,000+, Alabama, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Auburn. But sure your like the Yankees and sell-out everywhere. I would sure hope for playing the game for 116 years would allow you to sell out your own stadium.

If you watch the game you can tell that White couldn't make the cuts that he normally makes.  By the way, who cares how many fans you are going to have at the game.  If you haven't noticed we play pretty well on the road also.  We have lost one away game in the last three years and that was at Louisville last year.  For you guys to think that 65,000 fans are gonna rattle our guys you need to understand that we are used to playing in big time environments.  We are like the Yankees, we sell out at home and on the road. 

Like the yankees? Hardly atleast the Yankees have won like 24 championships to your um "zero". And thinking USF can't play in big games, is odd. Penn State, 100,000+, Alabama, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Auburn. But sure your like the Yankees and sell-out everywhere. I would sure hope for playing the game for 116 years would allow you to sell out your own stadium.

I'm a Yankees fan, don't even try to compare WVU to the historic New York Yankees (The Best team in American Professional Sports History). We have 26 World Series Championhips and 35 pennents.

How many national titles does WVU have? Lemme guess....ZERO!

Archived