• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Student Id's for the Game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,532
  • Days Won:  0

I don't understand why we have to show our Id's for the second time, The only thing i ever carry into the stadium is my phone and cash for beer...

????  This may be back in the old days, but didn't you have to get your ID scanned at the gate to get a student ticket anyway, before the new ticketing procedure? enlighten me current students??

Velcro beat me to the obvious question.  Maybe Rydaddy is just looking for something to complain about.

YES

• Content Count:  565

I don't understand why we have to show our Id's for the second time, The only thing i ever carry into the stadium is my phone and cash for beer...

????  This may be back in the old days, but didn't you have to get your ID scanned at the gate to get a student ticket anyway, before the new ticketing procedure? enlighten me current students??

Velcro beat me to the obvious question.  Maybe Rydaddy is just looking for something to complain about.

YES

Welcome to two games ago.... really, two games ago  :P Just kidding

Yeah, this will be fun, to see the people that paid to get tickets off of EBay, and the sellers have to try to squirm out of it. Karma, people :)

• Content Count:  1,911

Guys, the student tickets are valid at any gate. I highly doubt that USF will have people stationed at every gate with people checking IDs.

• Content Count:  487

Guys, the student tickets are valid at any gate. I highly doubt that USF will have people stationed at every gate with people checking IDs.

They did for UNC.  The guy wouldn't let me in until I showed him my USF ID.

• Content Count:  366

the tickets being sold on ebay are companions... i dont know why you guys keep saying that they wont get in. I bought a ticket for my little brother (die hard bull fan and future bull) and his girlfriend and they dont have id's and they will get in... just like they did for the UNC game.

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

the tickets being sold on ebay are companions... i dont know why you guys keep saying that they wont get in. I bought a ticket for my little brother (die hard bull fan and future bull) and his girlfriend and they dont have id's and they will get in... just like they did for the UNC game.

Actually I did see a package or two that were selling one student ticket and one companion ticket

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Companions don't need IDs.

• Content Count:  120

At the UNC game I was not asked to show my ID to get in, I just had the student ticket and they scanned it like any other ticket and this was at the traditional student entrance.

Archived