• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Thursday Welcoming Committee - Tampa Int. Airport

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,238
  • Days Won:  0

Like it or not, whoever is arriving Thursday afternoon, will see my truck all decked out as I go to TIA to get my brother coming in from Atlanta for the game.

• Content Count:  178

Guys, get a grip. If you see a WVU fan, welcome them. Tell them of Berns, Ruth's Chris, Columbia etc. Let them enjoy themselves. And always..apologize..in advance...for the ass-whipping they are about to receive!!!

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

Guys, get a grip. If you see a WVU fan, welcome them. Tell them of Berns, Ruth's Chris, Columbia etc. Let them enjoy themselves. And always..apologize..in advance...for the ass-whipping they are about to receive!!!

Agree completly.  WVU is a BE brother.  Don't forget, the year that everyone was laughing at the BE and USF put a goose egg up at the car care bowl, WVU beat SEC champ UGA in Atlanta.  All visiting fans (including UCF) should be treated with respect, but WVU deserves it for keeping the conference respectable in 2004.

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Wish I was there... I'd be more than willing to be the immature USF fan you guys are ******** about... And no... we haven't been there before... whomever suggested the idea... wait until we play UF in Gainesville... I have a plan to have some fun that will be fully financed on my behalf! With you're creativity and spirit, you're more than welcome to join the plot!

• Content Count:  1,165

hurrah

• Content Count:  12,293

dumb idea.

thanks for trying.  how about you just take all the time and energy and put it towards ROOTING for OUR team. 

Archived