• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How many WVU tickets?

deters

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  291
  • Days Won:  0

How many tickets have been given to WV to sell? And has anyone heard a expected crowd of them traveling in?

• Content Count:  2,307

I heard they ask for 4K, and then ask for another 4... So 8k or so.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  7,646
  • Days Won:  6

From reading various posts, it appears they sold 4,100 tickets from their allocation in the visitor sections.  It sounds like many more people bought directly from USF or from Ticketmaster.  I would guess 10,000 to 12,000 will be in blue and gold.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

They always travel well so i would say between 10-15k. 

• Content Count:  39

I bought 10 tickets through USF.....in section 231.  Where is the visitor sections normally?  If I would take a guess, I would probably say anywhere from 12 to 15k. 

• Content Count:  1,812

From Gregs Blog:

USF was able to sell "a couple of hundred" three-game mini-plans, McGillis said. West Virginia, having sold its initial allotment of 4,000 seats, had asked for 250 more on consignment earlier this month; the Mountaineers returned 150 of those seats unsold Monday morning, and they sold out in minutes, McGillis said.

http://blogs.tampabay.com/usf/

• Content Count:  39

I promise you that there will be more than 4,000 WVU fans there.  I am a season ticket holder and donate money to the MAC and didn't get a chance to even buy tickets.  When I ordered through the USF ticket office back in August he told me that he couldn't believe all the orders that were coming from area code 304.  Who knows???  We will find out Friday night.

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

There will be more than 4100, but I don't think it will be more than 8000.  It will be somewhere in the middle.

• Content Count:  1,812

I promise you that there will be more than 4,000 WVU fans there.  I am a season ticket holder and donate money to the MAC and didn't get a chance to even buy tickets.  When I ordered through the USF ticket office back in August he told me that he couldn't believe all the orders that were coming from area code 304.  Who knows???  We will find out Friday night.

I am sure there will be more than 4,100 there; there are many WVU alumni who escaped errrr. moved down here and also many who bought like you did. why did the return the tickets and turn you down that does not make sense. Not disputing your post just wondering why they would not sell those tickets.

Archived