• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

EVERYBODY LOOK!!! Holtz to pep talk USF for the WVU game!!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  158

I’m embarrassed how illogical some of the fans on this board are. If he gives us a pep talk it won’t hurt our chances of winning. When you guys say this it makes you sound, well, dumb.

We NEED all the coverage we can get. Don’t you guys understand that the reason we weren’t ranked higher in the past two weeks is because people on the west coast didn’t know much about our team. ESPN is hoping we are last year’s Rutgers and they are trying to build up the brand of USF Football as much as they can. stop getting in their way because of a bs jinx. In case you guys didn’t know, santa clause and the tooth fairy don’t exist either.

to each their own-- results don't lie and let's face it-- you can't say LOSER without LOU

maybe it makes no logical sense-- but why tempt fate. Let's keep our guys thinking straight and not let some slobbering blowhard WHO SAID WE WOULD LOSE give us some half-arsed pep talk. Screw that-- all the publicity in the world isn't worth losing this game and anything that might happen to impact that result should be avoided--- logical or not

PS-- we are rated as high as we have earned so far. We MUST beat WVU to earn anything higher.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  131
  • Days Won:  0

from what i have read the reason we weren't ranked after the auburn win and only 23rd the week after is because many writers on the west coast had us rated very low in comparison to the writers on the east coast. this is mainly due to the fact they don't know anything about us. if we get more coverage it will help our football program. its fine if you disagree with me. i just don't like people saying we are going to be jinxed as if it were a real reason to not have free USF fb advertisment to the whole nation.

• Content Count:  60

yea lou is 0-2 because both of the teams he gave pep talks to played somebody better than them.. that is the situation once again.. lol jk but anyway the more espn pumps up this game the better off the big east is.. whoever wins this game will end up jumping to the next level.. i just hope that we beat you guys cuz you have a darn good football team

• Content Count:  3,103

vote for Washington, not USF

• Content Count:  4,642

yea lou is 0-2 because both of the teams he gave pep talks to played somebody better than them.. that is the situation once again.. lol jk but anyway the more espn pumps up this game the better off the big east is.. whoever wins this game will end up jumping to the next level.. i just hope that we beat you guys cuz you have a darn good football team

I love how you keep running your mouth with little spurts stuck in your posts here and there, yet you seem to forget we took you out behind the shed last year...  are you in loser denial?

You're right though, it's darn good for the Big East.

• Content Count:  60

I love how you keep running your mouth with little spurts stuck in your posts here and there, yet you seem to forget we took you out behind the shed last year...  are you in loser denial?

i was just joking man

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  158

umm--- so did we end up getting old snaggletooth pepping us up? the poll is gone now

• Content Count:  3,574

i was just joking man

Don't listen to him...

I have to deal with him the whole game on Friday  ;D

Archived