• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

EVERYBODY LOOK!!! Holtz to pep talk USF for the WVU game!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,981
  • Days Won:  0

We need to reverse stampede the sh!t out of this poll! Say no to Lou!

• Content Count:  232

I voted against it and urge everyone to do likewise

seconded.  i voted for him to do the other game.  i saw his little speech for the michigan/penn state game - laughable and indistinguishable.  lou holtz is the kiss of death, keep him as far away from the bulls as possible!

• Content Count:  2,495
  • Days Won:  1

Lou Holtz is the biggest homer anal-yst around.  He picks Notre Dame no matter who they are playing.  He even picked South Carolina to win @ LSU this past weekend. 

• Content Count:  3,103

still up 54% to 46%, guys and gals go vote for Washington, we do not want Lou to give us a pep talk, each time he's done one the team has lost, if you want to lose on friday vote for USF, if you want USF to win vote for Washington.  A Vote for Washington is a Vote for USF.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Voted for the west coast.  The east coast can handle its own pep talk.

• Content Count:  131

I’m embarrassed how illogical some of the fans on this board are. If he gives us a pep talk it won’t hurt our chances of winning. When you guys say this it makes you sound, well, dumb.

We NEED all the coverage we can get. Don’t you guys understand that the reason we weren’t ranked higher in the past two weeks is because people on the west coast didn’t know much about our team. ESPN is hoping we are last year’s Rutgers and they are trying to build up the brand of USF Football as much as they can. stop getting in their way because of a bs jinx. In case you guys didn’t know, santa clause and the tooth fairy don’t exist either.

• Content Count:  3,078

Don’t you guys understand that the reason we weren’t ranked higher in the past two weeks is because people on the west coast didn’t know much about our team.

well now you sound dumb with this statement... the reason we werent ranked higher is because we didnt deserve to be ranked higher.

lou holtz is an absolute embarrassment to college football analysts.  the last thing i want him talking about is USF. 

Archived