• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Classy fans

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  358
  • Days Won:  0

• Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

That is great to see and I am proud that I have resolved myself to be part of the solution instead of part of the problem. Sure taunting, causing fights and near riots can be fun but in the long run it probably is not good for our program. We ought to be ambassadors for our program and we will find that a little kindness goes along way. Anyone that went to the Alabama game in 2003 or the Auburn game earlier this year (well at least most, or at least I did) left with a strong impression of their fans that we shared with the rest of the world. It bothered me after the Alabama game that I enjoyed tailgating more with their fans than I did with our fans, unfortunately I was too young,drunk and stupid to change my behavior. Following my trip to Auburn I realized that it was a good thing to give people a good impression of our program, one that they could go on and spread and that this good will would bring me more pleasure than the short thrill you get from embarrassing someone, beating someone up or otherwise causing havoc. My group has begun to change their attitude as we have all matured and I look forward to more of our earlier fans doing the same.

As we do begin to mature I hope to see more self policing of our fans, so that all will know that we are trying to be a program that can win with class. I would like to look into printing up some rules for some of our fans that would help bring them into the USF community. On one side it could have when to cheer, what to cheer and how to treat our guests. On the other side it could have the alma mater (as very few seem to know it) as well as our fight song.  I think if we start to show more respect we will find that in the future our program will get more of the respect most of us have felt has been lacking in the past.

• Content Count:  1,803

I made it a personal mantra to go out of my way to at least shake hands and talk to a fan from an opposing team for every game, it would be great to see more bulls fans doing this...well maybe not for UCF but that's perfectly understandable.  >:D

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I made it a personal mantra to go out of my way to at least shake hands and talk to a fan from an opposing team for every game, it would be great to see more bulls fans doing this...well maybe not for UCF but that's perfectly understandable.  >:D

You can do it for UCF too just make sure your giving them the stink palm.  ;D

• Content Count:  478

can someone who is able to post on the UNC board give them a link to that thread where we all weighed in on our favorite places to eat? It was a very good list and might be a nice thing to do for people who don't know about this site and have never been to Tampa. Just trying to be nice.

• Content Count:  12,293

their scout board is singing a completely different tune about our program...

a whole lot of smack about us on there.  specifically mentioning this board too....  haha

• Content Count:  695

It's good to see things like that written, is it possible to post on those rivals boards for free or do I have to pay for one of the sites?

• Content Count:  936

VERY nice. I hope this too, becomes a tradition for us.

• Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

Our fans aren't rowdy enough, people need to fear the Bull

Archived