• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UNC or Duke, what's the difference?

Guest BasketBull.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

ok wow good job what you did last year to this UNC team means..pretty much NOTHING we are an entirely new team this year..we should be 3-0 if we didn't have many freshman brainfarts....

people around here are starting to sound like the 'ole cocks over here in columbia

and you think selvie is better than chriss long that stud DE from UVA??? ********

5.5 sacks so far and hes only a soph.  Also the pressure weill be coming from everywhere not just Selvie.  Yates will be running for his life all day and we will pick him off at least 2 times. 

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  23
  • Days Won:  0

no doubt yall do have a good secondary but we have very good receivers and you talk about Mel Kipper being high on your DB's was asked this morning on MIKE and MIKE for an upset special and he said and i quote "Mark it down UNC over USF" 

• Content Count:  10

George Selvie leads the country in sacks (5.5) and tackles for loss (9.5) ... Jerome Murphy is third in yards per kick return (37.0) ...  Mike Ford is tied for ninth in scoring, which is ranked on a per game scale (12.0) ... Nate Allen is third in the country with an average of 1.0 interceptions per game ... USF is fourth in turnover margin (+5), 16th in fumbles recovered (4) ... USF is second in tackles for loss (11 per game) and second in defensive third down efficiency, only allow opponents to succeed 17.7 percent of the time ...  USF is also 18th in rushing defense (79.0) and total defense (274.5).

I still can get over you think Yates will have 350+ yards.

http://www.gousfbulls.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=37319&SPID=2981&DB_OEM_ID=7700&ATCLID=1243675

hey buddy i said IF yall stop the run which there is a chance yall will b/c yall have somethin glike 79.0 yrds ruch per game?

and whenever yates was"running for his life" against UVA he looked poised squared his shoulders up and threw for a prett ylarge amount of yards

no doubt yall do have a good secondary but we have very good receivers and you talk about Mel Kipper being high on your DB's was asked this morning on MIKE and MIKE for an upset special and he said and i quote "Mark it down UNC over USF" 

Actually thats not what he said and that has already been debunked on your own board.  Go check that thread homie

• Content Count:  157

hey buddy i said IF yall stop the run which there is a chance yall will b/c yall have somethin glike 79.0 yrds ruch per game?

and whenever yates was"running for his life" against UVA he looked poised squared his shoulders up and threw for a prett ylarge amount of yards

Ok, I’m sorry, I still can't get over that you think "IF" we stop the run Yates will throw for 350+ yards. I’m going to go out on a limb here, but I'm 99.99999% positive our D is not only better but faster. So let’s see how well he squares up and throws while running for his life.

Just listen to the Kiper interview, said he wanted to watch the match up, nothing about them winning. But you get an "A" for effort!

- Starts at about 2 min left in the interview.

• Content Count:  10

haha basket bull is a funny one..you will see come 12:00pm tomorrow that we aren't just a basketball school

we are a basketball, football, baseball soccer lacrosse, field hockey, swimming, track, etc. "school"

and hey there is that .00001% that he will..nough for me

These guys are just as delusional as ECU & UCF fans. 

Archived