• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UNC or Duke, what's the difference?

Guest BasketBull.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

MAB,

What the hell is up with that purple dinosaur thing!?

If I'm mot mistaken, I think it's a purple HIPPO.

And "what's up" with him, you ask?

"Good luck fiinding a D.J. who can move, and shake, like this!!"

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  23
  • Days Won:  0

when it hurts it hurts you will know the true meaning of pain when at 3:30 tomorrow the scoreboard says UNC: 31 UCF: 24

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

when it hurts it hurts you will know the true meaning of pain when at 3:30 tomorrow the scoreboard says UNC: 31 UCF: 24

EatCrow.gif

How would you like it cooked?

• Content Count:  23

everyone who has had something to say today make sure that your on this site win the Heels **** the Bulls

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

everyone who has had something to say today make sure that your on this site win the Heels **** the Bulls

This is what the Bulls are going to do to the Tarheels

fedor_nog-1.gif

• Content Count:  1,479

Did a fan of another school just ask if USF fans would be on the USF message board tommorow? Just struck me as funny. Hope you come back tommorow afternoon. Honestly, we are a nice bunch normally, and this thread didnt really have a lot of attention until you blew up.

• Content Count:  157

Note to Tarheel, if you want to talk smack and make a point when doing it be sure to reference the right team. I would be extremely surprised if UNC won let alone beat U"C"F since they are playing U"S"F

Thank you, come again.

• Content Count:  2,363

hey dumb ass the difference between Duke and my Heels is that we win games every year and oh yeah we have beaten them 14 of the last 15 times we have played. to switch gears how dare you South Florida ass holes talk about how much better the bulls are than the heels let me lay out some numbers

UNC: All time Wins: 619    Bowls: 25    Conference Titles: 9   Coaches: Mack Brown, **** Crum, Bill Dooley, Butch Davis.

HOFP: 1  NFL Players: 22

USF: All time Wins: 72  Bowls: 2  Conference Titles: 0 Coaches: Jim Leavitt  HOF: 0 NFL PLayers: 2

So until yall can match what UNC has done all time shut your Bull **** sucking mouths 

Your missing one key statistic in what you put for us. Years played: 11 We've had a saying here for awhile, at USF, we dont follow tradition, we create it.

I dont want to get in a pissing contest, it was a joke, you guys have been down for a few years, relax. And as JoeB said, we've only played once, and we won big. We're playing again tommorow and we are whatever the point spread is now, but its double digits. Good luck the rest of the season after tommorow.

Granted, the Heels game with some fire, but I'd be pissed if I were them too--you just compared them to Dook.

• Content Count:  157

ewww.. that hurt!

Get over it, basketball season will be here soon and the pain of being as bad as dook will fade.

Archived