• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UNC or Duke, what's the difference?

Guest BasketBull.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

No kidding 901 passing yards, prob because you average 79 rushing yards a game. And he did that against the vaunted secondary of JMU, ECU, and UVA.

Look I haven't seen him play and he may really turn out to the be the real deal, but like Dozer said our secondary is lights out. Before you say it Tarheelblue they are nationally recognized. You know the guy with a hair that doesn't move, Mel Kiper, refers to our corners as the best in the country.

Look for Selvie and the gang to get at yates early and often, and if you have to rely on the air to move the ball look for at least 3 picks.

yeah we did that on a UVA squad that returned something like 16-18 starters..most on defense, and ECU is no joke..and if we rely on the passing game look for yats to pass for 350+ yards this game

Tarheel fans.....

Living here just an hour or so away from Charlottesville, I'd like to inform you that UVA sucks, and sucks HARD.

Everyone here in the Commonwealth knows it.......including UVA.

So you may want to try convicing us how great your team is by some other method than your super-impressive win over a team that I can tell you for certain is HORRIBLE.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,570
  • Days Won:  423

Tarheel fans.....

Living here just an hour or so away from Charlottesville, I'd like to inform you that UVA sucks, and sucks HARD.

So you may want to try convicing us how great your team is by some other method than [glow=yellow,2,300]your super-impressive win [/glow] over a team that I can tell you for certain is HORRIBLE.

Um, they LOST to UVA ....  :Flossing

Guest JulmisteForPrez

No kidding 901 passing yards, prob because you average 79 rushing yards a game. And he did that against the vaunted secondary of JMU, ECU, and UVA.

Look I haven't seen him play and he may really turn out to the be the real deal, but like Dozer said our secondary is lights out. Before you say it Tarheelblue they are nationally recognized. You know the guy with a hair that doesn't move, Mel Kiper, refers to our corners as the best in the country.

Look for Selvie and the gang to get at yates early and often, and if you have to rely on the air to move the ball look for at least 3 picks.

yeah we did that on a UVA squad that returned something like 16-18 starters..most on defense, and ECU is no joke..and if we rely on the passing game look for yats to pass for 350+ yards this game

Tarheel fans.....

So you may want to try convicing us how great your team is by some other method than your super-impressive win over a team that I can tell you for certain is HORRIBLE.

Wait.....my bad......you guys LOST to UVA!!

Oh, dude.....I don't know what I was thinking.

Okay.....you Tarheel fans need to quit with the smack talk now.

UVA SUCKS!!  And you lost to them!!

:-\ :ROFLMAO :flush

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  75
  • Days Won:  0

Hey blue, when are the heels going to schedule Louisville again?  LMAO.

Alright Harvey!  You always show up at the right time. With scores like 34-0 and 69-14, I do not think they will want to play again.

• Content Count:  3,403

So history matters when you need to argue UNC is better, but last year means nothing when we beat UNC down?

Interesting...

• Content Count:  1,479

So history matters when you need to argue UNC is better, but last year means nothing when we beat UNC down?

Interesting...

I think I'm dumber for reading parts of this thread. And this is the best post I've seen. And this has to be either  a.Ryan Hamilton      b. another 14 year old c. a UCiF fan d. the dumbest fan of any BCS school we've found so far.

We'll see tommorow, less than 12 hours now. GO BULLS

• Content Count:  1,812

Tarheel fans.....

So you may want to try convicing us how great your team is by some other method than [glow=yellow,2,300]your super-impressive win [/glow] over a team that I can tell you for certain is HORRIBLE.

Obviously a fan of college football stadiums and not actual college football.

Trip why would someone in Virginia know who won a game UVA played in?

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Tarheel fans.....

Obviously a fan of college football stadiums and not actual college football.

Trip why would someone in Virginia know who won a game UVA played in?

Yeah, yeah.

I caught myself.  Just had a hard time remembering a very crappy UVA team beat UNC.

And I try to ignore the ACC as much as possible since I'm right in the middle of it all the time.

• Content Count:  157

Ok so where are you yahoo's now? 164 total yards, 4 int's? Where's the 40 you were going to drop on us?

• Content Count:  382

Yates finished 11 of 27 for 85 yards and four interceptions.

Thanks for the tune up game.  Next time don't send your J.V. team. 

Archived