• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

A plea to our students, alumni, and fans...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I disagree.  I think we can rise above.  Nothings gets someone going more than being nice to them when their trying to be an ass.

BTW, I'm sorry that a UCFer damaged a, "set of parents"  :-\

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  115
  • Days Won:  0

Thanks Apis - we will do our best in Oct to keep control with the jokers from the East in our parking lot. 

• Content Count:  1,297

This is true.. they are typically the worst we see..

Just smile at them and say, "Thanks for coming!" while thinking, "Just take your asswhipping and leave"

+1

I have friends that apre planning on comin to the game from UCF and they are all about tearin up our stadium for some reason. Maybe is it that we doont play in a large erector set? I dunno

Well, then your friends, if they so call 'tear up' the stadium, will be used as tazer practice dummies for the TSA.

• Content Count:  1,457

Show the kind of sportsman ship that UCF fans cannot find in themselves!

Let UCF have that reputation.

Many of their alumni probably do not want that kind of recognition.  They should step up and lead.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,578
  • Days Won:  29

...  Taunting is fine, but cursing, obscene gestures, and throwing things are not.  ...

And heckling, which I enjoy  ;D

But keep it in clean fun ...

Go BULLS !!!

• Content Count:  143

After reading about alleged incidents at the UCF/Texas game on top of how many here felt after their great experience at Auburn, I request that everyone please be respectful to those visiting us for a game.  Taunting is fine, but cursing, obscene gestures, and throwing things are not.  If you see one of our fans exhibiting that kind of behavior, please try to stop them.

Let's have the visiting team fans leave Tampa saying, "We got our butts kicked, but USF has some really great fans!"

Thank you in advance.

In other wors act like the Auburn fans they are a class act

Exactly.

I find the continued idolization of Auburn fans to be getting a little old.  I was at the Auburn game and the fans were nice thats great lets move on.  There are a lot of nice people in the world.  Be yourself and have a good time and tell others not to be a**holes.  It really isn't all that complicated. 

• Content Count:  1,812

After reading about alleged incidents at the UCF/Texas game on top of how many here felt after their great experience at Auburn, I request that everyone please be respectful to those visiting us for a game.  Taunting is fine, but cursing, obscene gestures, and throwing things are not.  If you see one of our fans exhibiting that kind of behavior, please try to stop them.

Let's have the visiting team fans leave Tampa saying, "We got our butts kicked, but USF has some really great fans!"

Thank you in advance.

In other wors act like the Auburn fans they are a class act

Exactly.

I find the continued idolization of Auburn fans to be getting a little old.   I was at the Auburn game and the fans were nice thats great lets move on.  There are a lot of nice people in the world.   Be yourself and have a good time and tell others not to be a**holes.   It really isn't all that complicated.   

I will try to act as nice as the great Rutgers fans did 2 years ago during our game up there. They were all nice people and I saw no problems and had no problems.

• Content Count:  6,743
  • Days Won:  17

Lets make UCF not want to renew the series!

Archived