• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

A plea to our students, alumni, and fans...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  821
  • Days Won:  2

Apis,

Thanks for bringing it up.  We want to be known as a school with CLASS.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

After reading about alleged incidents at the UCF/Texas game on top of how many here felt after their great experience at Auburn, I request that everyone please be respectful to those visiting us for a game.  Taunting is fine, but cursing, obscene gestures, and throwing things are not.  If you see one of our fans exhibiting that kind of behavior, please try to stop them.

Let's have the visiting team fans leave Tampa saying, "We got our butts kicked, but USF has some really great fans!"

Thank you in advance.

Im bull dozer and i approve this message

• Content Count:  178
  • Days Won:  0

I must comment on an earlier posting about USF fans "tearin up our stadium": Isn't the stadium made of concrete? (Good luck evil doers) And.. it's not our stadium! And as far as UCF fans go ...My tailgate is open to any of them. 6D. You'll have to guess which BBQ grill.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  5,320
  • Days Won:  10

This is true.. they are typically the worst we see..

Just smile at them and say, "Thanks for coming!" while thinking, "Just take your asswhipping and leave"

+1

I have friends that apre planning on comin to the game from UCF and they are all about tearin up our stadium for some reason. Maybe is it that we doont play in a large erector set? I dunno

Exactly where will they be sitting, 66?  Just wonderin'...

• Content Count:  12,293

That's some good preachin' Apis

Sincerely,

The Choir

;)

yep....but if you are with some friends and they say something out of line...get them to stop before it gets out of hand

• Content Count:  7,890

After reading about alleged incidents at the UCF/Texas game on top of how many here felt after their great experience at Auburn, I request that everyone please be respectful to those visiting us for a game.  Taunting is fine, but cursing, obscene gestures, and throwing things are not.  If you see one of our fans exhibiting that kind of behavior, please try to stop them.

Let's have the visiting team fans leave Tampa saying, "We got our butts kicked, but USF has some really great fans!"

Thank you in advance.

In other wors act like the Auburn fans they are a class act

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Thank you in advance.

In other wors act like the Auburn fans they are a class act

Exactly.

• Content Count:  1,457

Show the kind of sportsman ship that UCF fans cannot find in themselves!

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Show the kind of sportsman ship that UCF fans cannot find in themselves!

Let UCF have that reputation.

• Content Count:  115

I love the theory of "acting" like Auburn fans, but frankly that only works when fans of opposing teams come to our house with a positive outlook.  If you think AU fans act the way they did with us when Alabama is in town I would recommend a second trip up to watch the festivities in a crimson shirt.  Schools like Louisville, West Virginia, Rutgers, and especially UCF come to our house with a sense of entitlement.  Two years ago UCF fans damaged a set of parents in my tailgates car.  I think a few people got it right early on, treat a group with the same respect they treat you.  If a group comes up to our tailgate talking smack and having fun, we will do the same, if a group walks up and shakes our hands and says good luck, we say the same.  As for behavior in the stands, DO NOT BRING KIDS INTO THE STUDENT SECTION.  This is true at football, and basketball games. 

Archived