• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Line: -14.5 USF vs. UNC

Guest BasketBull.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

I can appreciate his enthusiasm, but the teams they have played so far are a 1AA team and two teams that are middle of the road on pass defense.  Their QB is a freshman.  Look what we did last week to a 5th year SR.  Oh yeah, let's not forget that the other half of our dynamic duo (Chris Robinson) will hopefully be close to 100% this week adding another dimension for them to consider.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,297
  • Days Won:  0

84, I tried to tell him but this was his response:

Doesn't matter, like I said, our WR's will make anyone look silly. One of the best WR corps in the country, hands down.

Oh, well.  I want to keep it friendly, so I didn't argue.  They have a surprise coming.  I wish Jenkins and Williams could read this ;D

http://northcarolina.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=216&tid=100882181&mid=100882181&sid=941&style=2

I love when our defense surprises opposing fans.  They'll take notice on Sept 22.  ;D

Will be a big day for Ford.

• Content Count:  6,814
  • Days Won:  22

We need to jump on them early and beat them by more than two tds. Wether we like it or we are now`ranked and pollsters look at scores.

• Content Count:  3,078

i'd take UNC and the points... I don't think USF is ready to win games that they are supposed to win and have the target on their back enough to build that kind of lead.  I'm guessing USF wins by 10, but would be pleasantly surprised if they can pull away by more than 2 TD's.   

• Content Count:  4,075
  • Days Won:  2

They think that they have the best offense that USF will face. http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?S=78#s=78&f=1408&t=1038047 They do not seem impressed with the USF defense. This from a team which lost to the Putrid Purple Pirates. :D

• Content Count:  7,890

UNC is tough vs the run but very weak vs the pass I see a very big day for Gorthe

• Content Count:  4,075
  • Days Won:  2

If my team suffered the indignity of losing to the Putrid Purple Pansies, I would not feel confident that they could beat anyone.

• Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

From my vantage point behind enemy lines, I can say that UNC, their fans and the local media are encouraged by the heel's ability to make games close this year.  They do seem to be playing a little harder than they did last year.

However, USF is also better than last year and I believe we are just not a good matchup for UNC based on their strengths and weaknesses and they may be in for a beatdown.  The boys in Vegas seem to agree.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

The ACC sucks, but Butch Davis scares me =/

• Content Count:  1,457

a 14.5 pt spread is admirable.  We will destroy UNC by 21 or better though.  Let Ford roam the prarie.

Archived