• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Line: -14.5 USF vs. UNC

Guest BasketBull.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  37,552
  • Days Won:  29

The boys in the desert are expecting big things from USF ... I am also.

STAMPEDE !!!

USF is a TWO TOUCHDOWN favorite over an ACC team.

That has to be a first for USF as well...

Of course, isn't this only the 2nd non-conference OOC home game against a BCS team, right?? (Pittsburgh 2004)

• Content Count:  5,319
  • Days Won:  10

The folks on their boards have been very cordial, but here is one summary of their team by one of their fans:

Strengths: Deep ball. Expect to cuss out your DB's on Saturday. Our receivers can make anyone look silly, and the QB has the arm and the savvy to get them the ball. Another strength is resilience. No lead is safe against us and you will have to fight for the full 60 minutes to beat us.

Weaknesses: Running game. We just haven't been able to open up holes and our backs haven't been unable to take advantage of the ones that have been there. Another weakness is that our defense can't stop the run and has problems against methodical dink and dunk passing.

I am not sure he is familiar with our defensive secondary...

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  1,479
  • Days Won:  0

Of course, isn't this only the 2nd non-conference OOC game against a BCS team, right?? (Pittsburgh 2004)

Kansas in 06, UNC in 06.

Of course, isn't this only the 2nd non-conference OOC game against a BCS team, right?? (Pittsburgh 2004)

Kansas in 06, UNC in 06.

Sorry, I mean HOME game. Forgot that in my post.

• Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

The folks on their boards have been very cordial, but here is one summary of their team by one of their fans:

Strengths: Deep ball. Expect to cuss out your DB's on Saturday. Our receivers can make anyone look silly, and the QB has the arm and the savvy to get them the ball. Another strength is resilience. No lead is safe against us and you will have to fight for the full 60 minutes to beat us.

Weaknesses: Running game. We just haven't been able to open up holes and our backs haven't been unable to take advantage of the ones that have been there. Another weakness is that our defense can't stop the run and has problems against methodical dink and dunk passing.

I am not sure he is familiar with our defensive secondary...

Doesn't sound like he is aware of our nation leading sack guy (#95) either.

• Content Count:  5,319
  • Days Won:  10

84, I tried to tell him but this was his response:

Doesn't matter, like I said, our WR's will make anyone look silly. One of the best WR corps in the country, hands down.

Oh, well.  I want to keep it friendly, so I didn't argue.  They have a surprise coming.  I wish Jenkins and Williams could read this ;D

http://northcarolina.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=216&tid=100882181&mid=100882181&sid=941&style=2

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

84, I tried to tell him but this was his response:

Doesn't matter, like I said, our WR's will make anyone look silly. One of the best WR corps in the country, hands down.

Oh, well.  I want to keep it friendly, so I didn't argue.  They have a surprise coming.  I wish Jenkins and Williams could read this ;D

http://northcarolina.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=216&tid=100882181&mid=100882181&sid=941&style=2

lmao. they actually think they will win. hilarious

Archived