• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

New season ticket package?

KB

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

I think the Athletic Dept should ride this wave and offer a season ticket package for the remaining 5 home games to those who don't have them.

Need to fill Ray Jay with green and gold.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  894
  • Days Won:  0

My sister just purchased 2 tickets for $175 in Section 125, Row BB. She said that she couldn't get any closer because all those seats have already been released for sale to the public.

Said that she got that price for being Alumni, so I'm not sure if this is from one of the previous specials the athletic dept. was running, but if you know anyone who is Alumni, turn them on to this deal.....can't beat less than $20/ticket for the remaining 5 games. Also said that the way they made it sound, she would be able to move further down in the section when she renews her tickets next season.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,578
  • Days Won:  29

Season ticket sales are still moving strong ... already good good promotions.

• Content Count:  2,719

My sister just purchased 2 tickets for $175 in Section 125, Row BB. She said that she couldn't get any closer because all those seats have already been released for sale to the public.

Said that she got that price for being Alumni, so I'm not sure if this is from one of the previous specials the athletic dept. was running, but if you know anyone who is Alumni, turn them on to this deal.....can't beat less than $20/ticket for the remaining 5 games. Also said that the way they made it sound, she would be able to move further down in the section when she renews her tickets next season.

Yeah, that sounds like the alumni deal.  They were offering the first seat for $99 which includes the annual membership and $25 voucher for license plate.  I can't remember if there was a third "item" included or not.  Then additional seats are $75.  Congrats on the new season ticket holder!

• Content Count:  12,293

i would love to get some season tickets but right now, i cant completely dedicate my saturdays to football.  I usually have to put in about 5 or 6 hours in the morning at the office.  so those noon kickoffs really suck for me.  if i knew i would make all the games then season ticket package will be a sure thing.  plus right now i usually have some student friends of mine pick me up a companion ticket for $16 on the games i know i can attend.

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

i would love to get some season tickets but right now, i cant completely dedicate my saturdays to football.  I usually have to put in about 5 or 6 hours in the morning at the office.  so those noon kickoffs really suck for me.  if i knew i would make all the games then season ticket package will be a sure thing.  plus right now i usually have some student friends of mine pick me up a companion ticket for $16 on the games i know i can attend.

Could always get season tickets and sell them at cost... gets you the priority points and if you can make it to a game you know you always have a ticket! :D

Go Bulls!

• Content Count:  12,293

true, thats what i am going to do next season.  i wonder if i can get still the new alumni deal even though i graduated in 05?

Archived