• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The fever is catching

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  99
  • Days Won:  0

Two times this week I've had two people with no interest in football and USF tell me (knowing I'm a huge fan)  they they have been seeing so many USf plates, stickers, shirts, hats ect around town. 

• Content Count:  12,293

i keep a pretty good eye for USF gear and in the last few years ive seen some here and there...

but in the last 4 months i have seen more then in the last 4 years.

its coming.......

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,653
  • Days Won:  29

Was at a local BULLS ONLY themed retail store today getting a few things and they were having a great day. USF merchandise is selling well.

And for those not in the area, lots of great stuff linked above to buy and help support this site.

Go BULLS !!!

• Content Count:  152

I have more USF license plates in the past two month's than I have seen in the previous four years of living in Tampa.

• Content Count:  1,457

It all adds up to more exposure, more exposure, and more exposure.  This "free" advertising is great for the S/W Florida area.  Wait until this Friday when all the established fans bring out the magnets, flags, and other game day equipment!

Go BULLS!

• Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

One thing I found kind of cool.  Up here in CT, my bank (the largest in CT) has designated the UCONN-USF game as their customer appreciation game.  In all of their branches thay have posted counter cards with the USF logo on it.  It's not the same as seeing all the license plates and bumper stickers around, but it is pretty nice to see considering how far  from Tampa we are.

• Content Count:  356

Speaking of license plates, isn't there some deal out there (through the alumin assoc?) that you can get a Bulls plate for free (or a reduced price)?

Speaking of license plates, isn't there some deal out there (through the alumin assoc?) that you can get a Bulls plate for free (or a reduced price)?

Yes.  You can print out a form to get the $25 fee waived... this is only for the first year, hence the first time you get the plate.

Click here for more info.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,653
  • Days Won:  29

...  Wait until this Friday when all the established fans bring out the magnets, flags, and other game day equipment!

Go BULLS!

I went to Daytona today and had my magnets on each side of the car ... and of course have my USF Tag on the rear.

I am requesting help, hopefully Shoop will chime in  ;) ...

I have a silver car, what kind of tag should I have on the front ? I was leaning to a mirror with the green IconicU.gif

Would appreciate any input.

Thanx.

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

...  Wait until this Friday when all the established fans bring out the magnets, flags, and other game day equipment!

Go BULLS!

I went to Daytona today and had my magnets on each side of the car ... and of course have my USF Tag on the rear.

I am requesting help, hopefully Shoop will chime in  ;) ...

I have a silver car, what kind of tag should I have on the front ? I was leaning to a mirror with the green IconicU.gif

Would appreciate any input.

Thanx.

I have the mirror with the green iconic u on the front of my yellow Xterra.  It looks really cool and when you park it facing into the sun the iconic U reflection on the pavement looks awesome.

Archived