• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Dumb a$$ BEEF STUD on 620

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,297
  • Days Won:  0

How do you know he was a beef stud? (Note: I didn't hear the call)

That was my point .... It wasn't a USF fan of any kind..... It wasn"t a beef stud.... and I didn't have to hear the call to realize that.

I think Economics Nerd and myself wanted to hear about the call from someone who actually heard the call on the radio.   I also wanted to know who the host was and their reaction to the dumb @ss question.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,890

he said he was and wanted the guy on the radio to "paint up with the beef studs"

That was my point .... It wasn't a USF fan of any kind..... It wasn"t a beef stud.... and I didn't have to hear the call to realize that.

I think Economics Nerd and myself wanted to hear about the call from someone who actually heard the call on the radio.   I also wanted to know who the host was and their reaction to the dumb @ss question.

Justin Pawlowski  was the host and I did hear the call and the kid said he was a BEEF STUD anymore questions.

oh and the host had no clue Ponton is no longer on the team

• Content Count:  12,293

beef studs.....geez.

its hard to not like or appreciate ANY usf fan group...but i just question those guys motives.  seems like a few of them just do it for attention and not to support the team.

• Content Count:  1,241

actually i was listening also, and the guy definitly was a beef stud, the host wasnt steve deumig, and while he did seem legitimately excited about USF this year, he didnt say anything when the dude mentioned the ponton thing, i thought it was pretty funny too that someone trying to come off as such a hardcore fan would say something like that

• Content Count:  75

While I really appreciate the student body trying to get behind the team, I seem to only hear about these guys doing stupid stuff like harrassing other fans (while being drunk of their @ss) or crap like this. Who are these jokers and who can reign them in. I remember a situation last year where they harrassed some other students for being in the front row of the student section at RayJay. Security needs to really target these guys and get them out of the stadium if they can't control their drinking or at least their behavior torwards the other fans. This isn't freaking high school. Where are their freinds in those situations. pull them aside and kick their @ss until they snap to. JMHO

• Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

What happened to those crazy towel guys?

• Content Count:  12,293

JMHO

mine too

Archived