• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

just noticed......

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  0

KS  I can tell you that wont happen!!!!!!  I promise that....why you ask????? because I can!!!!

Paul I really dont think that was called for

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

How about we get his pops hammered before the game and let Matt have fun Sunday back in Tampa after the win... His 21st will be a day to remember... hopefully with good reason.

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Technically, it'll be 82,600 quiet fans and 2,400 loud ones.

But who's counting?

"The stadium reached its current seating capacity of 87,451 with the 2004 expansion and is the tenth largest on-campus stadium in the NCAA"  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordan-Hare_Stadium

So 85,051 quiet people and 2400 loud ones.

• Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

We should all sing him Happy Birthday during the game...  That would be awsome!

• Content Count:  2,363

Or (to the rhythm of the chant in the Fight Song) H-A-P-P-Y! B-I-RTH-D-A-Y! Happy! Birthday! Happy! Birthday! MAAAAATTT GROTHE!!!!

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

KS   I can tell you that wont happen!!!!!!  I promise that....why you ask????? because I can!!!!

Dear old dad (Mr. GrothE) I'm afraid we're going to have to roll with the punches.  It wasn't the worste of things, and I'm pretty sure your boy wont do it again.  The sooner we can all laugh about it the better, and I think that's what Paul is getting at.

And I assure you; if we're doing well, start looking for opposing fan signs bearing the message.  I'm sure UCF will be stocked with signs of that nature when they come.

I regress, I do think it's one of the more humorous things that could have happened.  Just make some fun of it and get some laughs.

• Content Count:  856
  • Days Won:  2

Or (to the rhythm of the chant in the Fight Song) H-A-P-P-Y! B-I-RTH-D-A-Y! Happy! Birthday! Happy! Birthday! MAAAAATTT GROTHE!!!!

that would be what the germans refer to as "Das Uber Gay".

• Content Count:  2,569
  • Days Won:  1

KS  I can tell you that wont happen!!!!!!  I promise that....why you ask????? because I can!!!!

Dear old dad (Mr. GrothE) I'm afraid we're going to have to roll with the punches.  It wasn't the worste of things, and I'm pretty sure your boy wont do it again.  The sooner we can all laugh about it the better, and I think that's what Paul is getting at.

And I assure you; if we're doing well, start looking for opposing fan signs bearing the message.  I'm sure UCF will be stocked with signs of that nature when they come.

I regress, I do think it's one of the more humorous things that could have happened.  Just make some fun of it and get some laughs.

Why do it on his team's board though?  Let the opposing fans take their shots, but I don't think that was called for either.  Absolutely nothing to gain by posting that if you call yourself a fan of the team.

• Content Count:  1,037

Thats kinda what I was going after BULLSWIN...but hey I can laugh about it and know the the golden fairies will bring it up alot so its all good just a little toutchy about it sorry.

Archived