• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

BREAKING NEWS: Vick Pleads Guilty

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

should have voided his contracted when they realized he was a sh**ty QB

i have been saying for years he is overrated and shouldnt be a qb

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does Georgia have the death penalty?  If they do they should hold a pay per view event where Bob Barker can spin a wheel to choose which executions.  Drowning, electricution or slamming him on the concrete. 

I would want to see the the 3rd one.  what a dirt bag

herman is my blood brother

man do we think  a like

• Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

Does Georgia have the death penalty?  If they do they should hold a pay per view event where Bob Barker can spin a wheel to choose which executions.  Drowning, electricution or slamming him on the concrete. 

I would want to see the the 3rd one.  what a dirt bag

herman is my blood brother

man do we think  a like

good points are the only kind we make my breathrin

• Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

Stephon Marbury defends Michael Vick....compares slaughtering dogs to deer hunting.  How serious can you take the guy who self proclaims to be the best point guard in the nba, but every team he leaves succeeds and every team he goes to sucks.  another delusional cat.  Marbury, Portis and Vick need some schooling on how to talk to the media. 

http://cbs.sportsline.com/nba/story/10313649

NEW YORK -- New York Knicks guard Stephon Marbury defended Michael Vick, calling dogfighting a sport and comparing it to hunting.

Marbury spoke Monday about the federal dogfighting conspiracy charges against Vick while promoting his basketball shoe in Albany, N.Y.

"I think it's tough," Marbury said, according to Albany TV station Capital News 9. "I think, you know, we don't say anything about people who shoot deer or shoot other animals. You know, from what I hear, dogfighting is a sport. It's just behind closed doors."

On Monday, Vick said through a lawyer that he will plead guilty to a federal charge of conspiracy to travel in interstate commerce in aid of unlawful activities and conspiracy to sponsor a dog in an animal fighting venture. He also faces possible prosecution in Virginia.

"I think it's tough that we build Michael Vick up and then we break him down," Marbury said. "I think he's one of the superb athletes, and he's a good human being. I just think that he fell into a bad situation."

AP NEWS

The Associated Press News Service

Copyright 2006-2007, The Associated Press, All Rights Reserved

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

They need schooling on much more than that... ETHICS!

They are only saying what they believe... and that is the scary part.

I'd rather know who they are, than for them to pretend to be someone they aren't.  But it is scary nonetheless.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,640
  • Days Won:  424

Stephon Marbury defends Michael Vick....compares slaughtering dogs to deer hunting.  How serious can you take the guy who self proclaims to be the best point guard in the nba, but every team he leaves succeeds and every team he goes to sucks.  another delusional cat.  Marbury, Portis and Vick need some schooling on how to talk to the media. 

NEW YORK -- New York Knicks guard Stephon Marbury defended Michael Vick, calling dogfighting a sport and comparing it to hunting.

Marbury spoke Monday about the federal dogfighting conspiracy charges against Vick while promoting his basketball shoe in Albany, N.Y.

"I think it's tough," Marbury said, according to Albany TV station Capital News 9. "I think, you know, we don't say anything about people who shoot deer or shoot other animals. You know, from what I hear, dogfighting is a sport. It's just behind closed doors."

On Monday, Vick said through a lawyer that he will plead guilty to a federal charge of conspiracy to travel in interstate commerce in aid of unlawful activities and conspiracy to sponsor a dog in an animal fighting venture. He also faces possible prosecution in Virginia.

"I think it's tough that we build Michael Vick up and then we break him down," Marbury said. "I think he's one of the superb athletes, and he's a good human being. I just think that he fell into a bad situation."

AP NEWS

To be honest, he didn't compare slaughtering dogs to hunting, he compared dog fighting to hunting and if you actually think about, they're not that far off in the oveall scheme of things .... at least, the dogs have a fighting chance. Where the outctry is in all this is the way Vick disposed of the dogs he no longer needed. You have to have a sick need to do what he did to those dogs ... allegedly.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

More Starbury gold. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYY338_JgvI

The interview starts off slow but it really picks up and has some good LOL moments

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yTjebH2fLU

AP NEWS

To be honest, he didn't compare slaughtering dogs to hunting, he compared dog fighting to hunting and if you actually think about, they're not that far off in the oveall scheme of things .... at least, the dogs have a fighting chance. Where the outctry is in all this is the way Vick disposed of the dogs he no longer needed. You have to have a sick need to do what he did to those dogs ... allegedly.

hunting/dog fighting  are as far apart as can be

one is legal

one is done for food

i will not go on

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,640
  • Days Won:  424

one is legal

one is done for food

You're half right. Dog fighting is illegal... Hunting, by the vast majority of hunters, is done for entertainment purposes ... the thrill of the kill.

one is legal

one is done for food

You're half right. Dog fighting is illegal... Hunting, by the vast majority of hunters, is done for entertainment purposes ... the thrill of the kill.

every hunter(9 guys) i know(except one that goes big game hunting in africa) eat their kill

Archived