• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

A uniform Question

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

meh, I think our helmets are dandy.

• Content Count:  6,928
  • Days Won:  0

I think the helmuts are fine but, I also think that we need dark camo shirts and pants........ >:D

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

How bout we discuss the BIGGER issue about our disgusting helmets? The fact that they are the wrong color gold and the logo is black for NO REASON whatsoever.

(finally, i didnt start this thread. ha!)

It's black for a reason.  You may not agree with that reason, but there is a reason: to make the Iconic U show up better on TV.

My understanding was that since the green, "looked black" anyway they decided to make it black.  You guys make fun of Shoop about this, but I assure you that he is not the only one that cares about our uniforms.  He's just the most vocal.  Simple question; Why have team colors if you aren't going to use them?  A green, "U" with a gold outline and a white outline of that would show up on TV also and be our team colors.

• Content Count:  849
  • Days Won:  0

How bout we discuss the BIGGER issue about our disgusting helmets? The fact that they are the wrong color gold and the logo is black for NO REASON whatsoever.

(finally, i didnt start this thread. ha!)

who the hell cares.  u must be a fashion designer...or interior decorator, or some cool job like that.

Yeah and if that's true, you might also enjoy the company of men!

Archived