• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Class Act

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  97,088
  • Days Won:  469

If it weren't for the picture to the left that you use of the prettiest UCF skank ever, I probably wouldn't read your little chime-ins.   ;)

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  9,765
  • Days Won:  9

Brandon is in Bulls Country, therefore its Bulls Country............

• Content Count:  1,260
  • Days Won:  0

If it weren't for the picture to the left that you use of the prettiest UCF skank ever, I probably wouldn't read your little chime-ins.   ;)

Many of us were thinking it....but you actually said it. Thanks!  :D

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Did he actually type something?  I was distracted.

• Content Count:  639

They are more UF fans than USF fans by far in Brandon so if calling it "bull country" makes you feel better so be it. I would understand all the Bull fans commuting down to Brandon grab a bite there. Fowler isn't the nicest area, bums and crackheads galore..especially by Univ. Mall.

I have to disagree w/ my avatar being the prettiest ucf skank ever. Miss May 2007 Shannon James(ucf student and zeta) of Playboy probably wins..she's not a skank though..nice girl. 8-)

• Content Count:  3,827

I live in brandon, have for my entire life, and sadly it is NOT Bulls Country. Most people in brandon dont even know USF exists... >:(

• Content Count:  342

They are more UF fans than USF fans by far in Brandon so if calling it "bull country" makes you feel better so be it. I would understand all the Bull fans commuting down to Brandon grab a bite there. Fowler isn't the nicest area, bums and crackheads galore..especially by Univ. Mall.

I have to disagree w/ my avatar being the prettiest ucf skank ever. Miss May 2007 Shannon James(ucf student and zeta) of Playboy probably wins..she's not a skank though..nice girl. 8-)

Correct me if I am wrong...but Orlando is UF country too ;D

• Content Count:  1,757

Class Act?  **** for a second I thought you were talking about that old "bar" that used to be on Fletcher Ave...  ;D

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

Sounds great... I'll have to check out that Beef's and show some support!

Also, I noticed that the Buffalo Wild Wings in Brandon has all kinds of collegiate  flags (including UCF) but are lacking USF. It was a sad sight.

EcoNerd, if you noticed this, then you have to ask for the manager and see whats up.  I'm sure they'll put a USF flag up if you get one for them.  See Mutt's post about who to contact.  No way a UCF flag should be up in the Tampa area.

Actually the UCF alumni base is increasing rapidly in the Tampa Bay area....when I went to UCF about 5 years ago, less than 10 of my high school classmates joined me but the class of 06 had over 100 kids go to UCF. Brandon is not "Bull Country", it's full of mostly families w/ alliances to Gators, noles, knights, bulls, canes, etc so good for BW3s for putting it up ;D

Good Lord, nothing gets by these obsessed dweebs .....

Do you actually take the time to read every one of our threads, even ones that have nothing to do with UCF in the title??... Or do you just do a search on "ucf", "knights" and/or "losers" to see if anybody here is posting something about you?

• Content Count:  2,726

More wins will expand our boundries and the USFers will come out of the woodwork.  Brandon IS in Bulls Country, and so is my parents neighborhood in Ft. Lauderdale, mostly because of me. ;) JUST KEEP WINNING!!!

Honestly, I travel a HELLUVALOT and I must say that over the past few years, I have seen a virtual 100% increase in USF merchandise EVERYWHERE!!!  Obviously, schools like UF/FSU/UM are ahead of us, but thats is to be understood.  Any UCiFer thinking that they are more represented than USF in the state has not been around the state, or is BLIND!!!  I've seen USF license plates EVERYWHERE...as far south as Key West, and I've bought USF hats in Jacksonville!!!  But let me tell you, I didn't see a single UCF license plate on that drive down to Key West.  Nor did I see any UCF merchandise in the many sports shops I visited in J'ville.  We're doin just fine for right now...

The BIG 4 WILL happen!!!

LETS STAY THE COURSE!!!

JUST WIN JIM!!!  

GO BULLS!

Archived