• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Officials Have robbed Oregon of any hope

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,019
  • Days Won:  469

of beating Florida...the fouls called on Oregon big men when the UF guys are pulling and pushing.  

Oregon is getting no respect.  what a surprise.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

It's the uniforms..   ;D

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

HA! Florida outmatched that team at every position.  The refs kept it as close as they possibly could.  UF is an nba team.  

you have been drinking hatorade.  

herm - not a gators fan but picked UF to win it all 2 years in a row, so far it worked last year, looking good this year.  

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,019
  • Days Won:  469

Well yeah, I would never pick those scumbags with that Michael Jackson looking freak out there dancing around, who by the way did not pick up his 2nd foul until just 30 seconds left in game.  Horford and Richards were shoving all day, and yet the fouls were called on the victims.

Yeah, I bathe in Hatorade!

Still, that freshman for Oregon was good.

I wouldn't be so upset, but the Gators are now the only team in the Final Four that I did not want there and did not select to be there.  they continue to irritate me.

:D

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,593
  • Days Won:  424

Well yeah, I would never pick those scumbags with that Michael Jackson looking freak out there dancing around, who by the way did not pick up his 2nd foul until just 30 seconds left in game.  Horford and Richards were shoving all day, and yet the fouls were called on the victims.

Yeah, I bathe in Hatorade!

Still, that freshman for Oregon was good.

I wouldn't be so upset, but the Gators are now the only team in the Final Four that I did not want there and did not select to be there.  they continue to irritate me.

:D

I swear to Whoever that if I have to see that big doofus Noah screaming and spinning this year after another NC, I'm going postal ....

I do have them going to THE game but losing to the Geico guy.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

I thought that game wasn't that badly called. It's what happens when you have short guys tryting to outrebound  and defend tall guys.

If any officials should be getting a talking to it's the ones that called Georgetown for a foul everytime UNC touched the ball. Thankfully they won.

Why so much hatred towards Noah?  If he was on USF you would have fatheads of him in your walls.  

Extremley high basketball IQ, does everything part of the game above average, plays harder than anyone on both teams, completely unselfish, teammates love him, the leader of if not the, one of the, best teams in the country and plays with extreme intensity and personality, which if you were an opposing fan or a gator hater you could mistake for arrogance.  

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

noah is EXTREMELY overrated ... if it wasn't for his antics, everyone would realized that Horford is a MUCH better player

as for the fouls, that's what happens against UF... their bigs get everything called for them.  their bigs are their "stars" and they get the star treatment

http://www.nbadraft.net/

overrated?  The nba scout experts dont seem to agree.  Noah is a projected lottery pick in the draft thsi year at #7.  Would have been a top 3 last year, but since he is a good student and a positive role model of college basketball he stayed.  You guys mac or huggins fans?  I forget sometimes  :)

i think a lot of us do realize Horford is or may be better, but who cares, that has nothing to do with how good Noah is.  They are both great.

watch the nba the next 8 years, he is a name you will hear for a while.  

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

http://www.nbadraft.net/

overrated?  The nba scout experts dont seem to agree.  Noah is a projected lottery pick in the draft thsi year at #7.  Would have been a top 3 last year, but since he is a good student and a positive role model of college basketball he stayed.  You guys mac or huggins fans?  I forget sometimes  :)

i think a lot of us do realize Horford is or may be better, but who cares, that has nothing to do with how good Noah is.  They are both great.

watch the nba the next 8 years, he is a name you will hear for a while.  

I think he will be a role player in the NBA.  He needs to put on some weight and REALLY needs a jump shot and really lacks alot of moves in the post for a big man.  Right now he is getting by on being one of the best athletes on the floor game in and game out his production will drop drastically at the next level.  Horford on the other hand is alot more polished on the offensive end and and about 10-12lbs heavier and plays alot more physical.  I see noah as maybe being a poor mans ben wallace but alot less physical.