• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Leavitt explains what happened with Jenkins & C.W.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,070
  • Days Won:  469

www.ucfknights.com

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, your site is actually www.UCFSports.com

click it please

If you wish to engage Bulls fans you may be able do so there, or on the State of Florida board here.  More than likely, you'd find yourself a nice home in the Dumbgeon as well.  

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  29
  • Days Won:  0

Gotta love how anyone with a non-homer opinion always gets called a UCF fan around here.  Well, except Smazza, he just gets called an idiot.

Instead of attacking me, how bout answering this:  Did anyone else actually expect a suspension from this?  I know I didn't.

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

if this happened in the middle of the season, you bet they would be suspended.  this wouldnt even be a story if spring ball wasnt going on.

kids are kids.  like CJL said, these are 2 good kids who made a bad choice.  you expect them to get kicked off the team or something?  suspended for a game that is still 6 months away?

come on!

like CJL said, run the hell out of them.  if they do it again then serious action needs to be taken

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

sounds fair!

hope the lesson is learned.

why would they have been arrested?

• Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  1,479

Gotta love how anyone with a non-homer opinion always gets called a UCF fan around here.  Well, except Smazza, he just gets called an idiot.

Instead of attacking me, how bout answering this:  Did anyone else actually expect a suspension from this?  I know I didn't.

1. Because most of them are ucf fans. 2. smazza is an idiot. 3. I dont think anyone has called Joebulls and his multiple personality disorder a ucf fan. 4. It doesnt warrant a suspension, so why should they be suspended?

"WarOnI4" ...  the name just gives it away.   ;D

I read your last 15 posts.  If you're not a UCF fan, I'm not sure what you are, but you do seem to enjoy taking shots at USF, much like smazza...so, if you're not a UCF fan...

And what fan would be upset that with the punishment?  If there are any besides you, I'd be happy to read their opinion, especially if they come without a history of firing shots at USF.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I believe that JL will handle the incident as he deems appropriate.  If the infractions were of a more serious nature, those involved would in all probably be off the team.  Further, Jenkins has never had any previous law enforcement involvement that I'm aware of.  I think I mentioned in another thread that if I were Jenkins and Williams, I'd be more concerned about Leavitt than the police.  It seems I was right in my supposition.  LOL

It just goes to show you that alcohol makes for stupid acts.  Stay sober.  LOL   And, yes I do drink from time to time.   ;D

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,398
  • Days Won:  10

A good and proportionate response.  Should quiet those critics who have labeled CJL as too harsh.  Once again, he made me proud to call him my coach.

Who has ever called CJL too harsh?

This was the expected punishment.... nothing.  While it's certainly fitting for a minor, and first time, infraction such as this, it's the typical response.

With a grand total of 25 posts you probably weren't around for the discussion last season about the six game suspensions.  Calm down and lay back.  See the lay of the board.  A lot happened before you got here.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,704
  • Days Won:  424

"WarOnI4" ...  the name just gives it away.   ;D

No chit ... No self-respecting Bulls fan would choose a name as lame, and as mythical, as that.