• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

NOthing wrong with playing hard. I hope he is making the most of his chances right now, so he can build for next season.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Solomon is really making sure he remains in the league.  WTG Sol.  Keep working hard.  It is paying off!

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

PS...

I have a Sol Rookie card, with him in a USF jersey, and a Game Worn Jersey card with a piece of his Atlanta summer league jersey, although if I remember right, he was injured most all of summer league.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

act_solomon_jones.jpg

Guest r_to_the_izzo
turner sold the hawks long ago.  thats the only reason they were on TBS.  just like you hardly ever see the cubs on WGN anymore.

turner also sold the braves, so no more braves on tbs either.  fsn has gobbled up just about every contract when it comes to broadcasting rights

The Cubs have 77 of their 162 games scheduled on WGN. While it is no where near as many as it used to be, I wouldnt call it "hardly".

• Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

turner sold the hawks long ago.  thats the only reason they were on TBS.  just like you hardly ever see the cubs on WGN anymore.

turner also sold the braves, so no more braves on tbs either.  fsn has gobbled up just about every contract when it comes to broadcasting rights

The Cubs have 77 of their 162 games scheduled on WGN. While it is no where near as many as it used to be, I wouldnt call it "hardly".

I was going to say the same thing.  WGN is Cubbie Baseball, more so than White Sox.  By the way, TBS is now going to be covering playoff baseball and I think other weekly type telecasts too.

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  1,240
  • Days Won:  0

I just want to point out something McCullum should be very proud of.  it is easy to point out the negatives in his career at Usf simply because he was not winning.  

On a positive note, solomon Jones STARTED on Wednesday night for the Atlanta Hawks and they pulled out a rare victory.  Sol played 23 minutes, scored 8 points, 4 rebounds, 1 block and 1 steal.  He went 2-4 from the field and 4-4 from the free throw line.  Tonight he didnt get the start (marvin williams #2 or 3 pick is back) but was the first man off the bench and came in pretty quickly.  That is very impressive for a rookie drafted in the 2nd round.  Mac recruited and helped develop his career, which eventually got him drafted and a job in the nba, which IMO is the toughest sport to make it in due to only have 12 players on an active roster and only the best of the best make it.  

Job well done Mac and Solomon.  

This is the truth, especially when you add how many international players are in the NBA.

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

nba is also one of the highest paid professional leagues....lets hope he can stick around 3 years and be productive enough to sign a new contract

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

yea WGN isnt even showing half the cubs games.  they use to show EVERYONE of them.  i know its not "hardly" but they have lost like 70 games to FSN