• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

4 or 5 ex Bulls @ St Pete Times Forum Fri night

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  3,097
  • Days Won:  1

Yeah, any of the players I put there were the players listed off of ArenaFootball.com that went to USF

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

GURLYBULL

with a body like that, you can make all the rules

LOL

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

Just turned the game on and Preds are up 14-0 ... which sucks ... but I think the first two scores were by DRube.

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

Bill Gramatica missed 2 ex points.  Deandrew R ubin had 8 receptions though for 140 yards(somewere around there).

Predators win: 52-27

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103
  • Days Won:  0

it was my first ever arena football game, the predators def. had more fans there, the Storm has to get more fans out there as it is an exciting game to watch.  DeAndrew Rubin, scored the first two touchdowns for the Predators and i believe had one more on the night as well.  Grammatica missed like 4 extra points, and made a field goal, i think once he gets used to the different styles of goal posts he'll be better.  after the game i got both DeAndrew Rubin and John Miller both former Bulls to give me the Bulls sign and got a pic of John Miller doing it.  saw the game for free and sat 4 rows up from the field endzone seats, right next to the Predators entrance, couldn't of asked for a better night, except for a Storm win.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

it was my first ever arena football game, the predators def. had more fans there, the Storm has to get more fans out there as it is an exciting game to watch.  DeAndrew Rubin, scored the first two touchdowns for the Predators and i believe had one more on the night as well.  Grammatica missed like 4 extra points, and made a field goal, i think once he gets used to the different styles of goal posts he'll be better.  after the game i got both DeAndrew Rubin and John Miller both former Bulls to give me the Bulls sign and got a pic of John Miller doing it.  saw the game for free and sat 4 rows up from the field endzone seats, right next to the Predators entrance, couldn't of asked for a better night, except for a Storm win.

Grammatica played in the AFL last year

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276
  • Days Won:  0

Yeah...the Predators have always done well in regards to marketing and building up a solid, PARTY-HARD Fan base.

I've been to both Pred and Storm games...and while the Storm games are fun...it is more of a family like environment...while the Preds openly promote their almost "R" rated home game atmosphere....which obviously tracks well with a certain clientele.

Yeah..Gramatica missed 4 PAT's and a FG last night (he did make ONE FG though), so obviously NOT a good night for that former Bull...as D-Rube was off the hook last night.