• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

As Auburn laughs...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

This will definitely be our most earned victory to date (assuming I get my way). Their fans only care about Bama and kind of about other SEC games so I don't expect disrespect. Just like respect, disrespect must be earned and we have done neither.

They have every reason to believe that they will win the game but I have many reasons to believe that we could very easily upset these guys.

It's annoying that their fans don't even give us a second thought but just like everything, we have to earn that second thought!!!

Bull, I'd rather that AU fans not give us a second thought.  The only reasonably important out of conference game we won was UNC.  We really should have won over Kansas, but that is water under the bridge.  

I guarantee you that AU's coaching staff has or if they haven't, will be doing homework on the USF team.  It is very important for our team to get into gear almost immediately.  In effect, the first game of any importance in 2007 will be our second game of the season.

I do believe though that having Plancher and Ford in the running game will make a big difference.  If our O-Line can give Matt time, he will make almost every pass he throws, and of course, good RB's will take a lot of pressure off him.

I never look to make time go by fast (it means I'm getting older) but I am defiitely looking forward to September.   ::)

GO BULLS!!!!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,071
  • Days Won:  469

I'm not sure that winning out of conference is that important.  If Auburn fan watches ESPN, they know we beat WVU and UL the year prior (a trend of knocking off a Top 25 team perhaps?).  They should still feel secure that they can win, but I have a feeling they're not checking out of conference records to garner any additional confidence.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

if bulls beat auburn

there will be suicides galore

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  928
  • Days Won:  0

^^ hehehe

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I'm not sure that winning out of conference is that important.  If Auburn fan watches ESPN, they know we beat WVU and UL the year prior (a trend of knocking off a Top 25 team perhaps?).  They should still feel secure that they can win, but I have a feeling they're not checking out of conference records to garner any additional confidence.

I don't disagree with you Brad.  What we do against our BE foes is absooutely paramount.  

You have to admit though that beating Auburn would be a feather in the team's cap.

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

if bulls beat auburn

Why, because a potential top 25 team beats another top 25 team.

AU has lost to a lot worse teams than USF before.

• Topic Count:  79
  • Content Count:  1,260

Big East wins are no doubt vital....but let's face facts. Big East is only now getting the national recognition as being a tough conference. IF we go into their house and beat Auburn...a bigtime program from the powerhouse SEC...it might be the biggest win in school history. The recruiting and media doors would fly open like none of us have ever seen.... (not to mention the mass suicides that smazza point out)

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

if bulls beat auburn

Drama much???

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

if bulls beat auburn

Cool. It's an automatic two for one if we win! Maybe some florida fans will do it to after Auburn beats florida.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  958

they will be laughing all the way up to the game, but there wont be much of that after kick off