• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

As Auburn laughs...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

yay!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

I like their fans.  No real disrespect and Howie did a good job of just telling then about us and not being a jerk.  No reason for them not to think they would win that game.  Auburn will be ranked and at home.  USF would have to play a great game to win.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

The posters on the AU board are a lot like our posters......positive their team is going to win.   The difference being is that we aren't laughing, and knowing our coach, he is going to grind the guys like hell, making sure that they do what they are supposed to do.   I do BULLIEVE that we have what it takes to win against Auburn.  Again, my two concerns are as usual turnovers and penalties.  This goes for any game not just against AU.

• Topic Count:  130
  • Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  2

We have no reason to be cocky here.  They are the "national powerhouse" team, at home, probably ranked, in the (media darling) SEC.  They have no reason to be worried about us.  I'm not saying we won't win, but this is one of those games where we need to prove it.

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  928

This will definitely be our most earned victory to date (assuming I get my way). Their fans only care about Bama and kind of about other SEC games so I don't expect disrespect. Just like respect, disrespect must be earned and we have done neither.

They have every reason to believe that they will win the game but I have many reasons to believe that we could very easily upset these guys.

It's annoying that their fans don't even give us a second thought but just like everything, we have to earn that second thought!!!

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  13

We are getting more respect this year.  Looks like 1/3 of those guys gave us credit or thought we could win.  I didn't even see that from the BE teams last year.

• Topic Count:  79
  • Content Count:  1,260

Let's keep in mind that guys posting on the football boards at this point of the year are generally not the raucous majority who is there once the season starts. Come August, the War Eagle superfans will come out of the woodwork. I don't think we need to look too much into this though. Personally, I'm just impressed that an SEC team other than Florida even knows who we are and which conference we play in...because outside of our own conference we've done nothing. (yet...)

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

We are getting more respect this year.  Looks like 1/3 of those guys gave us credit or thought we could win.  I didn't even see that from the BE teams last year.

Yeah, I read some of it last night and saw nothing to be offended by.  Hell, at least they did not rip our program like the Putrid Purple Pirates and UCF have done.  Funny, fans of a big time program which has not played USF gives USF more credit than 2 teams which are a combined 0-6 against the Bulls. :D

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Let's keep in mind that guys posting on the football boards at this point of the year are generally not the raucous majority who is there once the season starts. Come August, the War Eagle superfans will come out of the woodwork. I don't think we need to look too much into this though. Personally, I'm just impressed that an SEC team other than Florida even knows who we are and which conference we play in...because outside of our own conference we've done nothing. (yet...)

Blade, those fans are there. SEC football is a year round season for most. Recruiting just finished Spring practice begins soon.

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,757

The Auburn fans that are laughing now, won't be come September 9th.  

I think this game will be very close.