• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

another loss for bulls

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  274
  • Days Won:  0

Who am I attacking smazza?  And are they free from (not) attacking others?  Especially those that can not respond anonymously or otherwise to your barbs on this message board.

Will you respond?  You attack Leavitt, Woolard and McCullum incessantly, you have no leg to stand on.

with CRM he has a leg to stand on, Leavitt and Woolard are great for this school.

To attack a USF coach, player, or administrator on this board (whether they have won or lost games) is pathetic.  You do it too.  You should just grow up.  The same repetitive stuff grows old.  Smazza will not grow up - you still have a chance.

Good point bulliever. Im glad you said that because that is what true fans should do. Wew-- I almost started to agree with that fella from L.A. That was close. Thanks. I needed that!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,330
  • Content Count:  97,047
  • Days Won:  469

why hatin smazza..his posts are humorous

Yeah, humor develops like any other taste.  His act is old if you have been around the smazz for over a decade...You've probably seen it for what... a year?  After a while, you realize the joke is ON YOU only because you are a Bulls fan.  

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Bad second half, a trend we've seen the last 3 games. I just don't think we have the talent to compete at the BE level yet, I mean the guys are good players, but outside KG and MAYBE Mattis, the rest of the team would have a hard time getting minutes on a good BE team.

They just gassed out again...

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403

why hatin smazza..his posts are humorous

if by humorous you mean hardly ever saying anything worthwhile, then I agree.

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

Bad second half, a trend we've seen the last 3 games. I just don't think we have the talent to compete at the BE level yet, I mean the guys are good players, but outside KG and MAYBE Mattis, the rest of the team would have a hard time getting minutes on a good BE team.

Buckley can play as well.  Howard has talent.  

SHU was a 3-10 team coming in just like we were coming in to the game.  it should have been battled close down to the wire.  Especially considering we were up by 8 in the second half at ine point.  SHU just kicked it up into another level of intensity.  

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Yes, they are talentend, but they aren't BIg East talent. Buckley, as a senior wouldn't see the court on most BE teams. Howard is coming off knee surgery and is a freshman technically, so he does have time to grow.

Only KG and maybe Mattis would be starters on most BE teams. Just a reality of the situation, I think people make more of the talent here than it really is.

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911

This may be a stupid question, but does anyone know what McHugh mattis' plans are after this season?  Is he going to try and work out for an NBA/NBAD team or have any consideration for a late draft round?  I think, similar to Sol jones, he is a raw athletic talent who is a little thin and unpolishished offensively, but with nba trainers and coaches, maybe he has a chance or someone will take a shot, anyone know?  NBA comparison can be a Hakim Warrick/Trevor Ariza type player.  

• Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  1,479

I dont know, the way he plays at his size surprises most people, but I'm not sure if the NBA will give him much of a chance at 6'6'' and as thin as he is. Either NBADL or Europe probably.

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,016

Joe, Mattis would start for NO Big East team...the guy is a role player.  Buckley would start and remember for all intent and purpose the remainder of the team are all freshmen!

You can't expect a freshmen team to run out their and dominate.

They're losing by wider margins because unlike last year they're actually concerned about winning.  This isn't about keeping it close like it was last year, and when teams try to win in college that means fouling, sending teams to the FT, and being aggressive on the boards, and in scoring.  If they're not falling the other team pulls away.  Remember with 11 minutes left to play we were up by 8 pts, and Seton Hall was in foul trouble then Nutter closed his eyes and went off, hitting three straight trey's after they cut the score to 6, it was a trey, then we were up by 3, back and forth and he hit another trey to tie it up, then a steal and a third trey, in the matter of 1 minute they had a 9 pt swing from us being up by 6 to being down by 3, the very next series they come down and Gransberry gets a bad foul, get's his fourth, we hit the FT's, and they go up by 5....with around 8 minutes left.  Once Gransberry left there was no inside presence, which is all we practice as a team, for the team to funnel their offense through...we were toast.  He came back in with 4 minutes left and immediately got his fifth.

This team needs another center behind Gransberry, with Mac's offense we cannot afford not having a true inside scorer, presence in the game...not with an inside-out scheme.