• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How much money to go w/o USF FB?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890
  • Days Won:  0

I have only missed two home games since 2000 last years UConn game and the LVille game in 2003 (still giving my wife crap about that)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,334

2) Weather...some people love 11 months of heat; I, however, do not.  Love having four seasons.

11 months of heat......you're refering to the 70 and 80 degree highs from the months of October to May as HEAT.  Have fun with your bag of rock salt.   ;D

Hmmmmmm.........how often have we seen "70 and 80 degree highs" in those months (not counting December-February)?

Give me a break....I remember almost dying of heat stroke in my pads in October, and November.  And I also remember it being wickedly hot & humid for Spring ball as well (March & April).

There is virtually no relief in Central/South Florida from the heat.

And by the way, rock salt?  Richmond aint exactly Detroit, bro.  We have all four seasons here, none of which are extreme.  It's the best of both worlds, weather-wise.

Waaah waaah waah.  One can learn to deal with a slight discomfort due to weather, unless your health is failing you or something, but then Florida is a good place for that.  And yes, I played in the heat for 4 years too.  Summer football/track training was probably the worst for me actually, since it involves waking up early in the morning and being outside around noon instead of 2:30 or 3ish.  Obviously, I never played college ball, but it's not like the heat gets tougher in college, just the players.  It sucks, and you have to drink enough water, but other than that it really isn't that big of a deal.

Traffic IS a serious issue in Tampa.  The only place I have been to that is worse is Miami.  Between gawkers, morons who can't drive in the rain, and the "24/7 sunday drivers", way too many roads turn into logjams.  I often wish I had a magic button that would completely catapult anybody who gawk's car off the road.  Maybe one of those springloaded cartoonish things.

As far as work goes, you go where your job is in demand, unless you have a commitment to stay somewhere else.  In that case, you just have to decide what your priorities are.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

2) Weather...some people love 11 months of heat; I, however, do not.  Love having four seasons.

11 months of heat......you're refering to the 70 and 80 degree highs from the months of October to May as HEAT.  Have fun with your bag of rock salt.   ;D

Hmmmmmm.........how often have we seen "70 and 80 degree highs" in those months (not counting December-February)?

Give me a break....I remember almost dying of heat stroke in my pads in October, and November.  And I also remember it being wickedly hot & humid for Spring ball as well (March & April).

And by the way, rock salt?  Richmond aint exactly Detroit, bro.  We have all four seasons here, none of which are extreme.  It's the best of both worlds, weather-wise.

hey know it all, you are wrong:

TAMPA WSCMO ARPT, FLORIDA (088788)

Period of Record Monthly Climate Summary

Period of Record : 3/25/1900 to 12/31/2005                                                                                                                                                                 

Jan  Feb   Mar    Apr    May  Jun    Jul     Aug  Sep  Oct   Nov  Dec Annual

Average Max. Temperature (F)  70.5  72.1  76.5  81.6  87.2  89.6  90.1  90.3  88.9  84.0  77.4  71.9  81.7  

Average Min. Temperature (F)  50.9  52.5  57.1  61.8  68.0  73.0  74.5  74.6  73.2  66.2  58.1  52.3  63.5  

Average Total Precipitation (in.)  2.17  2.89  3.20  2.04  2.67  6.56  7.49  7.88  6.34  2.44  1.55  2.22  47.46  

Average Total SnowFall (in.)  0.0  0.0  0.0  0.0  0.0  0.0  0.0  0.0  0.0  0.0  0.0  0.0  0.0  

Average Snow Depth (in.)  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  

Percent of possible observations for period of record.

Max. Temp.: 67.2% Min. Temp.: 67.2% Precipitation: 67.2% Snowfall: 67.2% Snow Depth: 67.2%

Check Station Metadata or Metadata graphics for more detail about data completeness.

\

Hey, know it all who thinks he knows a know it all, YOU are wrong.

First of all, those are averages.  And those averages (as I said, not counting December through February) are all either right about at 80 or over 80.  Know what that means, Einstein??  No?  Didn't think so.  Let me explain...

That means there are some days that are well over 80, and some days that are well below 80.  Which means it is hot (by my own personal judgment as well as many others) in the months of March through November.

Not to mention that it must be nice having the time to do research on something that two other people were discussing.  Especially when you so obviously do not understand the gist of that discussion, but you feel the need to come on here and call someone a "know it all" when you are grossly misinformed and sporting a mighty know-it-all attitude yourself.

Well, "nice" may not be the word I was looking for.

Sad.  Yeah....that's it.....sad.  :-/

::)

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,666
  • Days Won:  29

Welcome to the board Seabull !

And welcome to BULL Nation !

Go BULLS !!!

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276

Average Max. Temperature (F)  70.5  72.1  76.5  81.6  87.2  89.6  90.1  90.3  88.9  84.0  77.4  71.9  81.7  

Average Min. Temperature (F)  50.9  52.5  57.1  61.8  68.0  73.0  74.5  74.6  73.2  66.2  58.1  52.3  63.5  

Average Total Precipitation (in.)  2.17  2.89  3.20  2.04  2.67  6.56  7.49  7.88  6.34  2.44  1.55  2.22  47.46  

Average Total SnowFall (in.)  0.0  0.0  0.0  0.0  0.0  0.0  0.0  0.0  0.0  0.0  0.0  0.0  0.0  

Max. Temp.: 67.2% Min. Temp.: 67.2% Precipitation: 67.2% Snowfall: 67.2% Snow Depth: 67.2%

Check Station Metadata or Metadata graphics for more detail about data completeness.

Don't forget to list the Florida Stupidity, I mean HUMIDITY!

85 degrees in FLA in late fall or early spring...can feel damp, wet, and HOT!

Give me 88-90 degrees in Southern Cal without barely ANY humidity...over almost anything in FLA.

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  928

Yeah, at least I don't go to school in Orlando... ::)

Thanks E.T.

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  1,812

Hmmmmmm.........how often have we seen "70 and 80 degree highs" in those months (not counting December[highlight][/highlight]-February)?

\

First of all, those are averages.  And those averages (as I said, not counting December through February) are all either right about at 80 or over 80.  Know what that means, Einstein??  No?  Didn't think so.  Let me explain...

That means there are some days that are well over 80, and some days that are well below 80.  Which means it is hot (by my own personal judgment as well as many others) in the months of March through November.

Not to mention that it must be nice having the time to do research on something that two other people were discussing.  Especially when you so obviously do not understand the gist of that discussion, but you feel the need to come on here and call someone a "know it all" when you are grossly misinformed and sporting a mighty know-it-all attitude yourself.

Did not know the conversation  was private, you asked a question and I putt the data down the answer is March has an Average high of 76.5 that is the high the average low is 57.1. why ask a question if you do not want the answer? Richmond deserves you.

Thank god the players at USf do not complain about being a little hot in pads the way do or we would suck out loud.

I can go into great detail and post many charts showing how averages are developed to show how wrong you are but why bother.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Hmmmmmm.........how often have we seen "70 and 80 degree highs" in those months (not counting December[highlight][/highlight]-February)?

\

Did not know the conversation  was private, you asked a question and I putt the data down the answer is March has an Average high of 76.5 that is the high the average low is 57.1. why ask a question if you do not want the answer? Richmond deserves you.

Thank god the players at USf do not complain about being a little hot in pads the way do or we would suck out loud.

I can go into great detail and post many charts showing how averages are developed to show how wrong you are [highlight]but why bother[/highlight].

I think you got it right.  why bother?

It was foolish of you to even interject anything since the whole thing was based on personal preferences.

What did you think....you showing how my "averages" were off by .6 degrees was going to make me realize how beautiful central Florida actually is and want to move back?

Yeah......uh......no.

Richmond deserves me?  That's nice.  Really classy...especially since you know nothing about me other than the fact that I don't like Florida weather.

Now there is something on which to base a judgment on one's entire character!   [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Nothing I could say would show your character as much as what you revealed on your own.

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  821
  • Days Won:  2

For me, there's not enough money.

flasportsfan83 -  Good riddance. We certainly don't need/want anyone here that doesn't want to be here. If all you want to do is bash MY HOME,

go now!  I'm sure you'll make where ever you go a better place.

Ditto!!!!!

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

Looks like for me its about $20K plus bonuses and profit sharing.    Flying to TX next week.   Never missed a homie...pretty torn 'bout this.