• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Coach McCullum to stay at USF!!!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  115
  • Days Won:  0

Their seems to be a trend with the AD holding onto coaches till their contracts end.  Right or wrong he is the one that has to look at the numbers and make the call.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,503
  • Days Won:  13

Mac will be back

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Their seems to be a trend with the AD holding onto coaches till their contracts end.

That is what contracts are for.  Don't sign someone to a contract unless you are ready to accept whatever the outcome is for that period of time.  Mac will be back.

Mac will be back

Finally accepting reality?

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  545

Mac will be back

I agree Mac will be back and I am hoping that he can put something together next year b/c he will ahve his best team next year.

and Randy has been saying Mac will be back for a while, he just does not agree with it.

Mac will be back

Reality is that our AD accepts losing

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

Mac will be back

Why would you say tht the AD accepts losing?  That's a stupid statement.  Just because he hs a general poilicy to not comment on a coaches status during the season does not mean he isn't evaluating the situation.  It's a consistent policy.  if the policy wasn't in place then the silende would speak volumes.

Simply because he made a didn't make a change last year when it would not have been financially prudent or responsible doesn not mean there will not be a change.  There may or may not be one, but he made a tough decision last year in the case of the baseball coach.  many said he should stay many said he should go.  It wasn't an easy decision to let a guy with that kind of tenure go, but it looks like it's working out prety good so far.  

I have a lot of confidence in Woolard to make the right decison at the right time.  I also have confidence in him to work within the budgetary constraints and realities of what the athletic department has at it's disposal.  Like msot public situations, i'm sure there is a lot going on behind the scenes that you and i are not privy to.

Mac will be back

Why would you say tht the AD accepts losing?  That's a stupid statement.  Just because he hs a general poilicy to not comment on a coaches status during the season does not mean he isn't evaluating the situation.  It's a consistent policy.  if the policy wasn't in place then the silende would speak volumes.

Simply because he made a didn't make a change last year when it would not have been financially prudent or responsible doesn not mean there will not be a change.  There may or may not be one, but he made a tough decision last year in the case of the baseball coach.  many said he should stay many said he should go.  It wasn't an easy decision to let a guy with that kind of tenure go, but it looks like it's working out prety good so far.  

I have a lot of confidence in Woolard to make the right decison at the right time.  I also have confidence in him to work within the budgetary constraints and realities of what the athletic department has at it's disposal.  Like msot public situations, i'm sure there is a lot going on behind the scenes that you and i are not privy to.

Realistic post.

• Topic Count:  2,696
  • Content Count:  6,928

Mac will be back

He did not except losing with Eddie Cardiari and the BaseBULL team....

P.S. Eddie's contract ran out last year....

and it Mac continues to lose then he will no longer be the coach after the contract runs out.