• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  502
  • Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Maybe if this was what our basketball games were like our team would be undefeated!

Watch the second one until the end.

Crazy!

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  549
  • Days Won:  0

Those were awesome.  Certainly looks like more fun(and dangerous) than playing somewhere like Memphis.

And there's nothing more intimidating than when the crowd erupts into Jingle Bells.  lol

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Outside a few exceptions (most of them college venues) American sports are so tame.

I love hearing fat Eagles fans telling me how tough it is to play at their venues.

Europeans take the cake...for those not familar with European basketball that is a Greek powerhouse Aris.

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,981

Wow, talk about an atmosphere! And they didn't even have a band in the arena. It's just a cultural thing, we are more of a clap and shout kind of people here in the states. We like our football, and basketball, but we are not as passionate about it to that point which can be a good thing since you rarely see riots after games, and a bad thing 'cause you don't see this type of atmosphere.  The atmosphere in sports' venues (and even on the streets after a great win) is one thing I miss from PR. Whenever Tito Trinidad, or our basketball team would win a fight or a big game you'll see people on the streets beeping their car horns, waiving the flag, and just going crazy(in a good way).

• Content Count:  1,433

It's almost unfortunate that there is such a tame in our society (lack of passion) that we can't create that kind of atmosphere.  Looks like fun.  If we could just put pride aside!

• Content Count:  1,981

It's almost unfortunate that there is such a tame in our society (lack of passion) that we can't create that kind of atmosphere.  Looks like fun.  If we could just put pride aside!

And to further proof the point of how far we are from that level this thread will be immediately moved to the mad cow board where three people will read it and then it will quickly fall to the 3rd page.

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  743

Wow, talk about an atmosphere! And they didn't even have a band in the arena. It's just a cultural thing, we are more of a clap and shout kind of people here in the states. We like our football, and basketball, but we are not as passionate about it to that point which can be a good thing since you rarely see riots after games, and a bad thing 'cause you don't see this type of atmosphere.  The atmosphere in sports' venues (and even on the streets after a great win) is one thing I miss from PR. Whenever Tito Trinidad, or our basketball team would win a fight or a big game you'll see people on the streets beeping their car horns, waiving the flag, and just going crazy(in a good way).

I dont believe that I have seen a riot after any football games over here....so we rarely see riots also...

And who needs a band?  everyone has a voice...

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

English premier league games>>>>>>>>>>>Any American sporting event

As far as atmosphere goes

Guest JulmisteForPrez

I see what you guys are saying, but with all feverish insanity comes riots.  

Not all the time, but often enough for me to prefer the more low-key yet still fun atmosphere of American sporting events.

God bless the U.S.A.

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038

MAN CITY TILL I DIE!