• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Meet Your 2007-2008 Men's BBall Coach

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

FJSJATABEQIKAKS.20051115192305.jpg

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,492
  • Days Won:  13

I am starting to believe you are right. This team should make it to the garden. If we dont something is wrong. We make it to the Garden then he should stick around and see if we can improve next year.

Garden or not, he'll be back next year.  The team has tangibly improved, and there's no way that Woolard pulls the plug on Mac.  You heard it here first.  Mac comes back.

Guest Ari_Hinkelberger

Yeah - unless there is a complete meltdown he is probably coming back.  This was a big game, the whole administartion was there.

The whole celebration at half time.

The execution of the game plan was to a perfect "T."

It was a very very very good showing.  I think Reuben told me to shut the hell up about 15 mins into the game when I said "They got 16 points in 12 mins.  You can't ask a coach to do much more then that.  

It was a very very impressive effort.

I still think this road game at St. Johns is the biggest in Mac's tenure.

• Topic Count:  584
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

I have to agree with you, based primarily on the fact that he has another year left on his contract.  I hope this team can pull things togather and do something exciting toward the end of this season.  Saturday was a great game.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

This is a win-win situation for all of us if McCullum earns another year or so because USF really doesnt have the funds right now to bring in the big name coaches that many of you darksiders want. In time, USF will get more $$$ then you can talk more reality. Right now, we have a bargain in Coach McCullum the way we are playing this year. He beats ranked teams which is something that the previous coach here had trouble doing. If we put together a winning streak then we can start dreaming about NIT. BIG EAST tourny is the goal first though than we will see what happens.

Guest Ari_Hinkelberger

you can't just let him finish out his contract because of recruiting.

You got give him an extension..

If not,  he will become bitter and leave upon success and also it will kill him recruiting wise come summer time.

Every other coach will give the kid the talk "Why are you considering South Florida...Mac might not even be back the following year...  no stability over there."

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

This game had a revival felling to it. The SunDome had a large crowd. Halftime added to the feeling. The crowd was in it for most of the game. They even let us storm the court. This might mark the turning point in histroy.

You got give him an extension..

You said it, not me. 8-)