• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hey guys I'm on SI.com!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2,332
  • Content Count:  21,310
  • Days Won:  10

Jenna,

I will bet anyone that you will achieve your dreams.  Napoleon Hill "What you think about, is what you will become".    Read his book and you will see it is possible.  Can you try and get USF St. Petersburg campus more involved in supporting USF Athletics?  I think they need a hometown girl to motivate them.  Good luck

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

^MJ was great back in the day, back when he was black, childless, and a non-pedophile.

You can't deny that his music and his dancing were before his time, and that they still stand as showings of a once-great man's talents.

• Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  662
  • Days Won:  0

Thanks again guys!! I went to USF St. Pete for 2 years and my best friend Megan Willoughby is actually president of their student government, so I will do my best to try and get them more involved.  I agree that we really need to get them coming to more athletic events.

And yes, Michael Jackson was well before his time. I just liked him a lot growing up.  And Crambone- my mom is right here (came home for the night after work) and she can't stop laughing at your posts...she loves you! lol

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Aww I <3 you Light Blue...and miss you! Where have you been??? Thank you so much! that means a lot, especially coming from a fellow cheerleader!

BullDaly- Thank you so much! Yeah, that's my goal too....and you betcha I will give USF some much-needed love and respect cuz obviously the current pollsters don't know what they're talking about :(

Anytime hun!  Well went through alot of drama right before fall semester and got screwed over by a roommate so i had to move home for a little over a month before moving back down with a friend in plant city.  Now im just going to school part time this semester trying to get everything all finished up.