• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2007 SCHEDULE RELEASED

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

The meat of the schedule will be interesting.  After the bye week, we get UNC at home.  Then comes WVU in what might be the best crowd of the year.  Then a trip to FAU which many of us are planning on attending.  Followed by the UCF game, which will be a great crowd too.  Next is Rutgers on our first Thursday night game ever.  How about that for a 5 week stretch.  Start saving your $$ now, because that will be an expensive month or so.

5 straight weeks of football, you gotta love it!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  738
  • Days Won:  1

I love the schedule.  We travel to Rutgers and UConn early and possibly a homecoming defication on UCF.

I think homecoming will be Cincinnati, as it follows away games of Rutgers and UConn.  So it truly is a Homecoming of sorts.

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  4,642
  • Days Won:  0

Would they make UCF the homecoming game?  That would be absolutely nuts!!!  40-44k people I would say

• Topic Count:  236
  • Content Count:  1,797

I sure don't like Rutgers, an important conference game, only five days after UCF.  That is not cool, especially since Rut is an away game and we play on nat'l TV.  If they have a Thursday night crowd like this year's against the 'Ville, we will be in serious trouble.  Especially with the short preparation time.  That is a major trap game in my mind.

Normal

Thats all we need is more bulletin board material for the Tinmen.  No thanks.  I'd rather play the Bearcats for HC.

I sure don't like Rutgers, an important conference game, only five days after UCF.  That is not cool, especially since Rut is an away game and we play on nat'l TV.  If they have a Thursday night crowd like this year's against the 'Ville, we will be in serious trouble.  Especially with the short preparation time.  That is a major trap game in my mind.

Normal

Normal, I think you are absolutely right about that game.  Thats the first thing I noticed when I looked at the schedule.  We will be coming off an emotional game versus UCF, and then have to travel to a hostile night game crowd at RU.  Aside from Auburn this might be the toughest game of the year.  And it means more than Auburn, as our bowl season will be partially decided by this conference game.

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  545

As much as I am worried about only 5 days off between UCF and Rutgers I think UCF becomes more of a trap game than Rutgers.  I just hope that we don't look ahead to Rutgers and forget about UCF b/c a loss to them would be embarrassing.

• Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  401

We could be 1-3 after first 4, UNC's got Butch davis now I think. But if we win first 4 we are a top 10 team for sure.