• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mac Recruits and Potential Recruits

Guest Ari_Hinkelberger

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827
  • Days Won:  0

my bad on the guards thing, i'm in the middle of my season playing ncaa march madness 07 on xbox 360 and they have all the backup guards as SRs, i believe.

carry on...

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,582
  • Days Won:  423

my bad on the guards thing, i'm in the middle of my season playing ncaa march madness 07 on xbox 360 and they have all the backup guards as SRs, i believe.

carry on...

Don't let it happen again..

Guest Ari_Hinkelberger

I swear that I didn't know what Mac had in the recruiting pipeline.

honest truth.

I was curious what was up with Curry...

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  538

Lets see... lets look at this years roster, including any signed players that will be with us next year...

Gransberry*

Verdejo*

Mattis*

Buckley*

Bozeman*

Howard*

Curry*

Holmes*

Jones*

Cann^

Capko

Richardson

Williams

Of those 13... 9 are definite big east talents.  And Cann still could be... we'll see how his knee surgury goes.  9 out of 13 isn't half, or if you take signee jones - 8 out of 12 isn't half.  This is the most talent we have ever had on the roster at one time at USF... now we just need to take advantage of it.

Getting a couple big men to replace Richardson (Hart from HCC could do that.. i don't care if he isn't big east caliber... it is the late period and having someone 6'8 210 or bigger is a need, and the kid from Tallahasseee would be a very good late addition, if it has any chance of happening.  I don't think we'll find any 6'10-7 footers out there for next season, so Gransberry is going to be on his own at center)

^ Cann certainly had the talent coming out of HS... we'll see how he recovers.

*  Definite BE talent... not even debatable... at least not by FLSportsfan, as his post has proven he knows jack about hoops.

Ummmmmmmmm, with all this "Big East" talent, where are all the W's?  Most of these guys are jucos or transfers, "learning curve" isn't an option with them.  Hmmmmmmmmm, wow, what could it be that with all this talent, we have 2 conference W's..........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911

Yea, I would say 3-21 in big east play is DEFINITELY big east talent.  I agree we have plenty of big east talent.  

This is the most talent we have ever had on the roster at one time at USF... now we just need to take advantage of it.

Ok so now he has actually recruited some talent, but he cant coach them.  Is that what you are saying?  

We still lost by double digits to every good team we have played.  We lost by 2 to a team who shot 30 something percent from the floor.  

you cant honeslty say he is recruiting and coaching well, because if that were the case we wouldnt be losing to everyone except the rutgers and cincy powerhouses.  

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

So Marquette isn't a good team?  I thought you said we lost by double digits to every good team we've played?  You are making excuses.  We took a top 15 team to the buzzer, so apparently he is coaching this talented team.  Your arguements are laughable.

Velcro your little sly remarks makes me have to crap on you.  

See where i wrote we lost by 2 to a team that shot 30 something percent from the floor, that was about the marquette game.  

I know any of my basketball coaches would not say it was a good game if we gave up 18 offensive rebounds, comitted 19 turnovers and let the opposing team score the last 5 points of a game.  But hey you can say it was a well coached game, but then again your a computer guy not an athlete.    

BTW they played horrendous, were you there?  I was sitting next to a marquette fan and he was counting out loud how many layups they missed in the first half.  He told, when i was talking trash to him, "dont worry we will hit those in the 2nd half".  He was wrong because they still missed lots of shots but then would get an offensive rebound put it back in or just take the ball away from our ball handleers when we sit around on offense acting like we are running plays.  

your unrewarding loyalty to bob mccullum is laughable.  

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

BS... they missed some layups, yes, but many were contested.   You guys can't see the forest through the trees.  You are so gungho on your mission against mac that you are making excuses as to why a well played game wasn't a credit to him and the players.  

::)  

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,582
  • Days Won:  423

[highlight]We still lost by double digits to every good team we have played[/highlight]. We lost by 2 to a team who shot 30 something percent from the floor.

You can try and crap on Velcro, if that's what you're into, but that statement is a bold faced lie. Doesn't matter what the following sentence says.

you cant honeslty say he is recruiting and coaching well, because if that were the case we wouldnt be losing to everyone except the rutgers and cincy powerhouses

We're 11-11, not 2-20...