• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Dorsey's Family Seeks Answers

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Although we won't know the answers to why Keeley died until the Medical Examiner releases his report, I think it will be found that he had a congenital heart defect (undetectable unless being specifically looked for) or he had a blood clot.  

I don't think smazza's solution to find out why this young man died is the way to go.

and i submit to you that the physical exams these kids get are not satisfactory

kids should all get state of the art medical tests for their hearts and brains at schools expense every year

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  136
  • Days Won:  0

I was on Keeley's facebook and saw that tattoo on his back.  I actually got goosebumps when I read the tattoo.  He seemed like a great person and looked like he lived his life that way.  I think everyone should live one day at a time because we do not know if tommorrow will come.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,080

WANT ANSWERS?????

CALL A LAWYER

If anyone will have the answer(s), it will be the Medical Examiner and until his examination is complete and his report filed they will just have to be patient.

stop watching csi-miami

It beats the hell out of watching LA LAW

have you ever dealt with a medical examinar?

As a matter of fact  I have.... on more than one occasion.

no doubt family will contact a lawyer

If what they are looking for is that pot of gold they will, however it will not bring back Keeley from the dead.   If they are not satified with the ME's report they are free to have a another autopsy done on KD's remains ....the last I checked lawyers are not licensed to conduct such examinations...hell maybe they are in Tinseltown.

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  132

IMO... I would bet they have already been contacted by a lawyer and are not tipping their hand on their intentions until they see what the medical report has to say. Nothing wrong with the parents protecting their interests. If something could have been done to prevent this then the parents have every right to know. Monetary settlement will never return the loved one but sometimes good comes from bad.

I agree with Smazza (not a lawyer): all athletes should have the best of tests performed to determine if they are susceptible to the "Hidden Killers". USF Medical School is one of the best in the South, why not let the students run the tests with the help of their teachers.

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,757

I think the answer we're all looking for was literally tatoo'd on this young man.  No one is promised tomorrow.   If there is a silver lining, it's that his death brings attention to his message: Live for TODAY!  

Keeley not only had a tatoo saying as much, but it sounds like he was a living example of that message.

Why do they need a lawyer?  Just wondering?

a lawyer and a medical expert would be able to do an investigation into the death

1.secure all past medical exams

2.autopsy and tox results

3.interview  members of the bulls and classmates

this is a highly unusual death

very few things are truly undedectable

I think the answer we're all looking for was literally tatoo'd on this young man.  No one is promised tomorrow.   If there is a silver lining, it's that his death brings attention to his message: Live for TODAY!  

Keeley not only had a tatoo saying as much, but it sounds like he was a living example of that message.

that might satisfy you

but his tatoo wont satisfy dorsey's family

Why do they need a lawyer?  Just wondering?

a lawyer and a medical expert would be able to do an investigation into the death

1.secure all past medical exams

2.autopsy and tox results

3.interview  members of the bulls and classmates

this is a highly unusual death

very few things are truly undedectable

Why does his mother need a lawyer to  secure 1 & 2?    

WTF!!!  Exactly what answer(s) will his tattoo provide us as to the cause of his death?