• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Leavitt wastes no time in filling in the gaps

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Here is another tidbit to ponder........later down the road.

Freedom High School hired Marquel Blackwell as it's head coach.   Anyone want to take bets on whether he winds up coaching at USF in the future???????

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  0

I'm glad rod is gone. He had a decent year last year but that was just one year. hopefully this year we will se a major improvement.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

So those weren't Voodoo plays we DID execute against Louisville...?

I doubt the reverses were Voodoo plays. The pass to the TE was probably one of them. I believe the Amarri passes were the Voodoo 1 plays.

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

Looks like Gregory has plenty of experience and I've been excited about Simmonds since he got here.

Dear Rod Smith,

You made the right choice. Good luck making West Virginia suck. We'll give you a proper thank you next season in Tampa.

Sincerely,

Your pal Shoop

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403

Here is another tidbit to ponder........later down the road.

Freedom High School hired Marquel Blackwell as it's head coach.   Anyone want to take bets on whether he winds up coaching at USF in the future???????

we'll see how he does there, first  :)

Looks like Gregory has plenty of experience and I've been excited about Simmonds since he got here.

Dear Rod Smith,

You made the right choice. Good luck making West Virginia suck. We'll give you a proper thank you next season in Tampa.

Sincerely,

Your pal Shoop

at least he did well sometimes.  you against mac yet?

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Dear Rod Smith,

Sincerely,

Your pal Shoop

Whatever, I don't want to see you call out any MAC hater again because you have constantly belittled Rod.

In Coach Rod's second season he had a pretty good offense considering the RB situation and the fact that he was dealing with multiple suspensions. You can celebrate all you want, but because of this we are almost completely replacing the WHOLE offensive staff and ask any head coach it's tough get your players used to a new philosophy.

Personally, this hurts more than Burnham because of the effects this could have early next season.

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  4,642

maybe this was good... we'll probably have a different looking offense (again) with the backfield coming in...  however i hope rod doesnt f*ck us and tear apart our defense if he knows the insides

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  4,642

also it will give someone a brand new scheme to come up with on their own (learning to utilize the RB's and not the major raping of the QB draw)

Brett's blog:

“Between [Arizona coach] Mike Stoops [who has had six former USF staff members] and [West Virginia coach] Rich Rodriguez, those guys ought to do some nice things for me,†USF coach Jim Leavitt said. “I’m preparing all their coaches.â€Â

Priceless.