• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF v. Auburn - #7 OOC Game of the Year

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  563
  • Days Won:  0

They  cant..It would prove how close the BE is to the SEC.

After  doing  research and  looking at  the  numbers I rate  the  BE higher.Although the reason behind my research was to prove to some of my buddies that the SEC DIDNT BLOW AWAY EVERY OTHER CONFERENCE.

AUB is losing 4 OL and their RB.Their QB never really impressed me.It should be a DEFENSIVE war all  game.I think we win 17-13.Our DL should live in their back field.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

I was just going to add that Auburn's big question mark is their O-Line. The good news for us is that Auburn only has one game before they play us (New Mexico State, who is putrid). As long as they choose to fill their last game with an opponent later in the year, I think we can catch a team with a really young o-line and knock them right in the mouth early. We are going to be experienced all around, and if McKenzie can get that hardship waiver, I pitty the Aubrun QB, he could be in for a very long day.

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

I'm surprised Auburn hasn't tried to back out of this game.  I know they are having difficulty filling their OOC schedule, but a lot of times "big time" programs like to cancel OOC they could lose and replace them with cupcakes.

I'll give Auburn credit for that. Unlike some SEC we know *cough*coUF*cough*, they haven't backed out of a challenging out of conference game.

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,016

Don't forget they're losing 7 starters from one of the nation's stingiest defenses.  They rotated a lot of players like USF so they won't be so bad, but again Auburn usually starts the year with a few patsy OOC before heading into conference play.  They might not be expecting what we'll bring skill wise and experience, with the youth and new starters they'll be lining up if USF is to get ahead early it would be all downhill for us from there.

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

I honestly believe that if this game were being played at RJS we would be legitimate 3 point favorites. The intersting thing will be to see how well our guys can play on the road. Also, we will have had 2 games to prepare while (hopefully it remains this way) Auburn will have had only one game to prepare. Look at the improvements we made between the 1st and 5th games last year. That had a lot to do with our youth and evaluating players in game conditions and adjusting to having new personnel packages. I realize others on this board have varying expectations for this game, but I will be genuinely disappointed with ANYTHING less than a victory.

• Topic Count:  205
  • Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

I can't wait for next year.  :GoBulls

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

I hope their ready to strap it on from the get go, otherwise their in for a big shock.

• Topic Count:  130
  • Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  2

I'm I the only one who remembers who we started the 2006 season???

Please, let's not get too ahead of ourselves.

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403

I'm I the only one who remembers who we started the 2006 season???

Please, let's not get too ahead of ourselves.

that was a young team.  on offense we have basically everyone returning and defense returns all but 3 positions that we look to have quality talent to replace.  should be an easier start next year.