• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

New Baseball Uni's?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827
  • Days Won:  0

DGALSYOWRVMPFYM.20070116224001.jpg

I havent seen those before, whether they're BP jerseys or not, they're sharp!

If something similar to those is what we'll have, it's a HUGE improvement over this cluster-f*** from last year:

PKSZXTWICTEDBXZ.20060425190643.jpg

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,523
  • Days Won:  10

baseball?

It's a sport played with a bat and ball.   You should try to make some games.

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  213

Shoop:

The back numerals are green on green trimmed in gold and white in a font like the football unis. No names.

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

DGALSYOWRVMPFYM.20070116224001.jpg

I havent seen those before, whether they're BP jerseys or not, they're sharp!

If something similar to those is what we'll have, it's a HUGE improvement over this cluster-f*** from last year:

PKSZXTWICTEDBXZ.20060425190643.jpg

They were doing the team picture today out on the baseball field wearing these, so I'm assuming they are in fact the new unis

Shoop:

The back numerals are green on green trimmed in gold and white in a font like the football unis. No names.

Awesome. AND it looks like one more team(men's bb being the other) now is fully utilizing the potential of our colors and logos.

The naysayers will never admit it, but young people WANT to look good when they're on the field.

• Topic Count:  963
  • Content Count:  9,765
  • Days Won:  9

Shoop, I liked those uniforms from last year with a slight exception.  I think the U should be on the left side of the chest instead of the right.  Also, the hats should be solid green.  None of that white in the front, it makes it looks like a cheap trucker hat.

Shoop, I liked those uniforms from last year with a slight exception.  I think the U should be on the left side of the chest instead of the right.  Also, the hats should be solid green.  None of that white in the front, it makes it looks like a cheap trucker hat.

yep, the U on the wrong side is unbelievably stupid. whoever made that decision AND whoever told them it was a good one, is an idiot. check the major leagues and find me ONE team with the logo on that side of the chest. retards...

and the fashion-trucker hat is ridiculous. if you wanna look like a baseball team, then look like a baseball team damnit.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,080

Shoop:

Awesome. AND it looks like one more team(men's bb being the other) now is fully utilizing the potential of our colors and logos.

The naysayers will never admit it, but young people WANT to look good when they're on the field.

Like wearing dark brown polyester shirts and shorts in Florida.