• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Running Back Mike Ford Admitted to USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  538
  • Days Won:  0

The way I see it, he still has to beat out Plancher, Ponton, Samuels, etc........

...Williams.........  Quite a feat, a guy coming back from an ACL, a dope smoker who can only run straight, a guy who's never carried the ball before and a walk-on who was running on skates his last game.

Freaking all star team there. You're right, he's got to beat them out, all 3.9 yards per carry as a team last year......

You can make your point without being derisive about the kids we have already.  Mike Ford is undeniably the most talented back we have, but I am sure he will have to work hard on and off the field, something a lot of our kids are already doing.

I'm sorry, Francis, I was inaccurate?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

The way I see it, he still has to beat out Plancher, Ponton, Samuels, etc........

...Williams.........  Quite a feat, a guy coming back from an ACL, a dope smoker who can only run straight, a guy who's never carried the ball before and a walk-on who was running on skates his last game.

Freaking all star team there. You're right, he's got to beat them out, all 3.9 yards per carry as a team last year......

You can make your point without being derisive about the kids we have already.  Mike Ford is undeniably the most talented back we have, but I am sure he will have to work hard on and off the field, something a lot of our kids are already doing.

I'm sorry, Francis, I was inaccurate?

No Nancy, you are not inaccurate.  I merely stated that you could have said it differently so as to not be insulting.

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  937

Is there any updates on the health of planchar? He looked good against McNeese.. but ofcourse it was just McNeese. It would be nice to have two quality backs. Does the press release mean Ford will start classes in the Fall or what?

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

Season ticket sales just went up!

GO BULLS!

Is there any updates on the health of planchar? He looked good against McNeese.. but ofcourse it was just McNeese. It would be nice to have two quality backs. Does the press release mean Ford will start classes in the Fall or what?

I think he starts in the spring.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  538

Yes, maam, I got it, having said that the running back's performance this year was insulting to me, which is what I was trying to convey. To you, maybe it was nirvana, to me, putrid.  Thems the facts as I see them, Francis.

Do appreciate the ingles lesson today, though.  My apologies that your skirt got ruffled.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

I'm a senior Chemical Engineering student getting a job in the area after I graduate.  If Mike needs a math tutor let me know.

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Yes, maam, I got it, having said that the running back's performance this year was insulting to me, which is what I was trying to convey. To you, maybe it was nirvana, to me, putrid.  Thems the facts as I see them, Francis.

Do appreciate the ingles lesson today, though.  My apologies that your skirt got ruffled.

You took the short bus to school, didn't you?  All he's saying is that it isn't necessary to attack a group of kids to make your point.  It is both tasteless and rude to attack college kids in the manner you did.  Your responses to Sanjay after that are even worse.  Chill out.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Did he look good against McNeese?  He was only in for 1 play when he tore his ACL.

I guess it was over a 5 yard gain on that one play, so he has a good average for his career YPC.

I guess I didn't see enough of him to say he looked good.  I heard he was pretty electric in practice.

No skirt and no ruffles.  No one disagrees that the RB performance was unacceptable.