• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Catalyst to a NC...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I can't even understand why we are including ND on this thread. Don't you know their bowl record in the last 10 years? It is my honest opinion that Auburn would present more of a challenge than ND. We would wipe the floor with ND.! >:( That being said I finally reached 500 posts ;D

people arent talking about on the field they are talking about in the eyes of a bowl committee.  They are FAR more attractive when it comes to bowl selection becaues they would bring alot more fans then we would at this point and time.  

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  642
  • Days Won:  0

Okay Steve, I see the point now. People seem to thing because they travel well they have a God given right to be in these huge games. BAHHHHHHH, BUll@*#$! They have proved nothing in recnt history and ND is a great example that further proves my point. I really think we'll get the shaft if we don't accomplish the things I mentioned in my original post on this thread. GO BULLS, 8-) BEAT AUBURN!

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  642
  • Days Won:  0

Just wanted to bump this because... I TOLD YOU SO. Now all of a sudden this game has some appeal to you all? Love to hear some of your takes on this post NOW!